Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Wow @keana1 What an amazing friend @itsfi is! @itsfi your creativity never ceases to amaze me!!!!!

@itsfi really knows how to cheer me up during the holidays ( and others as well ) ! @GG84 , You have an idea how hard the Holidays are...

@keana1 Why do you think i'm on here so much? When i'm not at work my brain has nothing but time to think. Christmas is incredibly hard for me. I understand ❀

It’s also why I’m here also @GG84 ! BIC members are wonderful and I’ve made more friends here than anywhere else! 

@GG84, thank you for your kind words. πŸ€— 

Wow what an amazing package to receive!  The advent calendar is really cool too. You are in mask heaven!

This is so sweet, @keana1, @itsfi!

Thanks @curlychiquita@rockstargina ! @itsfi is the Queen of Mask giving ! πŸ‘ΈπŸ»

@keana1 What an amazing package. I just started drinking the FOUR SIGMATIC - Chai Latte Mushroom Mix with Turkey Tail & Reishiand I am obsessed. I want to try the FOUR SIGMATIC - Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix with Reishi. Let us know how you like them! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! @itsfi is such a wonderful friend and her generosity is without bounds ! I wanted to try the FourSigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix yesterday but I took a power nap early in the evening and I woke up around 11:40 PM πŸ™„ so unfortunately didn’t have the chance to try it yet! I can’t wait to try them ! I’ll let you know about them πŸ˜‰ !

@keana1 What a fantastic gift !!! So many masks and skincare!! I'm so glad you got the Hello Calm and steam eye masks!! @itsfi is such a special friend to send all these goodies to you!! She must have elves helping her to do all this wonderful gifting!! Enjoy and have a great holiday!!πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„

I think that she does have elves to help her ! @yankeefaithful @itsfi is such a great friend and her generosity has no boundaries! Have a great Holiday πŸŽ„πŸ₯³ ! 

very nice.Does this thread do exchanges?

very nice.Does this thread do exchanges?

Re: very nice.Does this thread do exchanges?

@Carmenatty  this thread is for people who receive gifts by mail... like a pick me up / random act of kindness... it's not really an exchange.

Re: very nice.Does this thread do exchanges?

Oh even better.it's an act of kindness.

yaaaaaaaay @keana1 so much fun!! love @itsfi she is defin...

yaaaaaaaay @keana1 so much fun!! love @itsfi she is definitely the face mask queen enjoy your fun goodies

Re: yaaaaaaaay @keana1 so much fun!! love @itsfi she is defin...

Thanks @lmaster ! There are so many things to enjoy! This is one of the best Holiday surprise @itsfi !

Re: yaaaaaaaay @keana1 so much fun!! love @itsfi she is defin...

Agree agree 😍😍😍 @keana1

@keana1 I am so happy for you- everything @itsfi sent you is absolutely amazing! That advent calendar is pretty unbelievable; the time it must have taken to wrap all of those... And I know how you’ve been hoping waiting patiently for Hello Calm to make its way to Canada, so awesome that she sent you one🀩 Enjoy all your treats, her generosity is one-of-a-kind😊

Everything is sooo well wrapped @eshoe ! She def is unique in terms of generosity! She sent Unicorn Mail to quite a few members of the BIC, had to wrap so many sheet masks, I don’t know how she does it? You must be superhuman @itsfi ! 

That or @@itsfi secretly has a team of masking elves working for her @keana1πŸŽ„πŸ˜‰

8,559 Replies