Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Well... It's been one heck of a rollercoaster ride the last 6 months or so.  Major changes at work, major changes in my personal relationships.  Some wonderful highs and some pretty low lows.  I've been super inconsistent on BIC during this time, but it's so nice that so many wonderful people are still here posting away.  New goal, have a good check in at least once a week!

@eshoe was so sweet and sent me the kindest unicorn mail this last week, that I was actually in tears opening it up.  It's been a really low month since mid September and this dose of kindness was so very needed, and appreciated.

Note all the Trader Joe's goodies!!! We don't have a Trader Joe's near me and since the ex and I split, I haven't been traveling further than just a few miles into the states of late.  It'll sound nuts, but I've got a thing for grocery stores.... and a visit to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are on my bucket list.  I want to spend hours wandering the aisles! I've already tried a few and they were better than I imagined!

Masks galore!  I'm trying to get back into masking again, it's time.  I did two yesterday and my skin is thanking me today.  So excited to try. some new ones!

@eshoe I can't thank you enough for being such an amazing person.  You somehow knew just when I needed a lift and you hit a home run. Thank You.

IMG_4960.JPGIMG_5713.JPGIMG_9857.JPGIMG_2647.JPGIMG_3829.JPG

Oh @missjeanie, I am so sorry that you have been going through such a tough time.  What a kind and sweet thing of @eshoe to do for you & it sounds like the timing of it was perfect.  Sending you many hugs and so much love! 

Her timing was perfect @mrsmouse !  Thanks for the hugs... right back at ya!

I hope things are looking brighter and smoother for you soon, @missjeanie. It was so sweet of @eshoe to put together this lovely package for you. Candy and masks are the perfect self-care combo! Enjoy all of your goodies!

I hope they are too @quspork !  One day at a time.  

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow! Enjoy all of your new goodies! I LOVE the PEZ dispenser, itโ€™s soooo cute!!!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Isn't it @amanda0000 !  I'm loving all the treats and the dispenser is on my desk!

So sorry you were going through rough times @missjeanie  . @eshoe is such a great friend to brighten your day with such a thoughtful unicorn mail.Hope things turn in your favour soon.

Thanks @fatimamummy , good friends like @eshoe make things much better!

Hi @missjeanie,

I am so sorry to hear that you have had a rough couple of months. Sending positive thoughts your way! I hope you enjoy everything you received. 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Thanks so much.  All the love is very appreciated.  I've been loving all the new snacks from @eshoe , masks are next up on the list tonight to test out!

@missjeanie  Awe, I've been thinking about you lately and wondered how you were! So sorry things have been rough. I'm happy @eshoe was able to lift your spirits with this wonderful gift!

I hope you enjoy everything and I hope things get better for you! ๐Ÿ˜˜8A5EAAB6-BF6B-45A0-840F-F31748848A94.gif

YES @missjeanie you are beautiful, my friend! Love the gif @Shosh85. Just perfect ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks @Shosh85 means a lot to me!  @eshoe really did a fab job of making me smile!

@missjeanie  Awe @eshoe is the sweetest! This put a big smile on my face reading this. I hope things get better for you soon. And I totally get you on the Trader Joe's thing. I don't have one near me and never went but boy I sure want to! Hope you have fun with all these incredible gifts!

@Samtian @Im glad the smiles From @eshoe  could be passed along! Talk about adulting when we all the grocers eh!

@missjeanie those tortilla chips have some heat! So glad @eshoe put a smile on your face. And I need to post about some unicorn mail I got yesterday..you! I love you check in once a week goal. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

Good warning @ShortErica ! Iโ€™ll make sure to have a glass of milk handy just in case. I like a bit of spice, but I never know where everyoneโ€™s spicy scale sits. Once a week, minimum. Hopefully more! @eshoe  sent smiles and a needed mini kick in the rear to get back to bic more!

Don't feel pressure and do what's best for you @missjeanie. But you're missed when you are away.

Aw, @missjeanie, I'm glad @eshoe could brighten your day!

@curlychiquita @eshoe  brightened my day and bic has brightened my week. Love you allโค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing