Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh @lmaster, it's so hard when it comes to our kiddos.  We would do anything in the world for them and these are the types of things that we really can't do much about.  *HUGS*

Came home after a long week to a pile of mail, including this lovely surprise from @l8totheparty! Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I've so enjoyed hearing about your masking adventures and getting to know you through the masking thread. I wasnโ€™t expecting this and it brought the biggest smile to my face. <333

Look at all these treats. I have a little confession โ€“ Iโ€™ve already devoured all the candies that came in pairs. Itโ€™s now just one of each. Heehee. ;) P.S. They were delicious!Look at all these treats. I have a little confession โ€“ Iโ€™ve already devoured all the candies that came in pairs. Itโ€™s now just one of each. Heehee. ๐Ÿ˜‰ P.S. They were delicious!How beautiful is that card?!!! I love it. @l8totheparty, is it designed by a local artist?How beautiful is that card?!!! I love it. @l8totheparty, is it designed by a local artist?Iโ€™ve heard Iโ€™m not the easiest person to pick out sheet masks forโ€ฆ lol L8totheparty did a phenomenal job of curating sheet masks for me to try. So many new goodies here. The lip balm is cocoa vanilla โ€“ 2 of my favorite scents in one โ€“ it smells wonderful. The hand cream smells great too, a blend of fruity and floral. Love all these beauties and am super excited to try them out. A girl can never have too many sheet masks, lip balms and hand cream. ;)Iโ€™ve heard Iโ€™m not the easiest person to pick out sheet masks forโ€ฆ lol L8totheparty did a phenomenal job of curating sheet masks for me to try. So many new goodies here. The lip balm is cocoa vanilla โ€“ 2 of my favorite scents in one โ€“ it smells wonderful. The hand cream smells great too, a blend of fruity and floral. Love all these beauties and am super excited to try them out. A girl can never have too many sheet masks, lip balms and hand cream. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You went above and beyond with all these goodies, @l8totheparty . So thoughtful and generous of you!! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi ,

What could be better than a gift package filled with Canadian chocolate bars?  And carefully chosen  skincare? @l8totheparty knows how to treat a special friend!

So true @tsavorite@l8totheparty did a fabulous job all around! <333

Aw thanks, @tsavorite . It's got to include Canadian chocolates, amiright?! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿซ

Looks like Iโ€™m not the first to comment on how gorgeous that card is, @itsfi@l8totheparty you have excellent taste, such a thoughtful care package to send!

What a lovely gift you received @itsfi!  And I have no idea what kind of magic @l8totheparty used to figure out what masks you don't have.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Enjoy all of your wonderful goodies!

Awesome masks, great candy/chocolate, and a wonderful friendship from @l8totheparty !  Enjoy @itsfi 

Thank you @missjeanie. These masks @l8totheparty picked out will definitely make their way onto the masking thread. ๐Ÿ˜‰

What a wonderful package! Thanks to BIC, I've recently ordered and tried Coffee Crisps and they are A-MAZING. <333

OMG, right @PenelopeBT>?!  I think I am really glad they aren't regularly stocked in the States...or at least my waistline is.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Unfortunately they're super easy to get on Amazon which fuels my addiction to them. <333

Hi @itsfi,

What an awesome package. The candies look amazing & the card is too beautiful! 

Best,
Rebecca

Funny enough I totally forgot the Jersey Milk was Canadian.  So I bought some. And ate one. And realized why I don't keep them in my house ahahaha. Delicious. they are thinner than the Dairy Milk chocolate bars and so are better for s'mores. I wish (or do I? Lol dangerous) they made Jersey Milk in bite size bars. @itsfi 

I've seen the jersey milk mini's around Halloween @l8totheparty !  I'll have to keep an eye out at the stores this week to see if they still have them around.  I never realized they were a Canadian bar before now!

Omg I am going to keep my eyes peeled!  @missjeanie 

That card is so pretty! So many wonderful goodies to try out (and eat), @itsfi! I'm sure you'll enjoy this sweet package from @l8totheparty!

It's such a joyful card @quspork! Love it. @l8totheparty mentioned it's by a local artist as well - love that even more!! <333

Fabulous new masks from @@l8totheparty, @itsfi! โค

Fabulous new masks from @l8totheparty ,@itsfi! โค

RE: Fabulous new masks from @@l8totheparty, @itsfi! โค

I donโ€™t know where to begin @curlychiquita! Lots of newbies here from @l8totheparty! ๐Ÿคฉ

this is so thoughtful and beautiful @itsfi enjoy

this is so thoughtful and beautiful @itsfi enjoy
12,978 Replies
testing