Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a fun surprise @mrsmouse 

It totally was @emaisgr8!  I feel so blessed to be a party of this amazing community.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@lmaster is so kind! Glad she was able to share some new to you masks @mrsmouse and how can you go wrong with candy! ๐Ÿ™‚

She is so very kind @ShortErica!  I am just feeling so blessed right now.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse Wow what a nice surprise from the gorgeous @lmaster.  Enjoy the treats and masks.

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125!  It really was so kind and completely unexpected!

Aww, how sweet of lmaster, @mrsmouse !  Enjoy all your goodies!  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š A sweet gift for a sweet gal.

Aw, thanks @l8totheparty!  I feel so lucky and blessed to have gotten to know @lmaster & so many other amazing people on BIC!

@mrsmouse it is no surprise at all that this fun package found its way to your doorstep from @lmaster! So many great masks and snacks, enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š

I am just continuously grateful for the amazing, kind and caring people I have come to know on here @eshoe๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, yum, @mrsmouse@lmaster sent you the best goodies!

Yep @curlychiquita!  They may or may not be gone already.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awesome surprise @mrsmouse !! I just love those eye warming masks! What a great friend @lmaster is!

@missjeanie , I am feeling so loved and completely blessed to have such amazing friends on here!  ๐Ÿ™‚

What a wonderful surprise, @mrsmouse! It looks like @lmaster included some great treats for you!

It really was and I can't decide what I am most excited to try out @quspork!  I am terribly behind on my masking, but will hopefully be posting soon!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse so happy it made it's way safely ๐Ÿ˜† those Naisture masks are pretty decent, they are a little big, so next time I use one, I'm snipping some areas. Hope you enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster  Thank you so much sweet friend!  I have been a bit down lately with some things going on with my son, so this was a perfectly timed gift and it really lifted my spirits.  I am very much looking forward to trying everything out!  โค๏ธ

@mrsmouse you are so welcome!! If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you, just pm me sweetness!! 

Aw, thank you so much @lmaster!  I appreciate the love and support more than you know.  For the most part, I can deal with things that come my way, but when it comes to my son (particularly with his medical condition) my stress an anxiety ratchet up like you wouldn't believe.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

@mrsmouse I have a son that is 5 that was diagnosed with ASD when he was almost 3,,, it's been one heck of a journey 

12,978 Replies
testing