Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl  Thank you. It really was, and just so touching.

that's so thoughtful!! @Anastasiya13

that's so thoughtful!! @Anastasiya13

Re: that's so thoughtful!! @Anastasiya13

@lmaster  It really was โค๏ธ

I'm glad could send you a belated birthday surprise! I ho...

I'm glad could send you a belated birthday surprise! I hope you enjoy the products! Enjoy @Anastasiya13!

Re: I'm glad could send you a belated birthday surprise! I ho...

@Lazybeautybeast  Thank you so much hon. Oh yes, the bum bum cream is definitely going to good use. I am excited to try this bite product since I never used that specific product. Thank you for the samples too, I'm super curious about the tatcha product. Thank you once again.

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old women. I have struggled finding the right regimen for myself . I have adult acne . I did love the Kate Somerville hydra clear hydrating gel . I loved it , it was the most amazing light weight moisturizer I had ever used . I also loved thelactic acid wash . I guess it wasnt a big hit for many . I haven't found anything like it ever since . If I had ever for one minute thought it was going to disappear I would've bought a few more . Every time I went to get them they were sold out, so sounds like it was really popular. The Sephora girls even liked it . I have dark circles under my eyes now also. I'm getting crows feet now . I'm a single mom of a beautiful 11 yr old girl . She also wants to start a regime she has a few blackheads not much though . I haven't been working for 4 yrs now dont think I'm going back I injured my back for good now so we take one day at a time . My daughter want to try something of regimen but I'm not sure what would be gentle enough for her beautiful young skin. Maybe someone can give us some ideas . Thanks in advance.

Thank you so so much @eshoe  for the wonderful and generous surprise! That was so so sweet of you and I canโ€™t wait to everything! My lips are already suffering from winter dryness  so I know the mask will be well loved!!

7F948D80-C947-4E3F-928D-C8C64102C49E.jpeg

@Kim888 ,

It was so nice of @eshoe to surprise you with this friendly gift package!  Good skincare and edible treats! This is very sweet!

@Kim888, What a lovely gift from @eshoe!  I really like that Cica-Mend mask.  Enjoy your goodies!  ๐Ÿ™‚

What a sweet surprise from @eshoe  @Kim888 

Enjoy all your goodies @Kim888!

What a sweet gift from @eshoe, @Kim888

Love this great unicorn mail, @Kim888! There are so many goodies to play with and perfect to get ready for winter! So sweet of @eshoe to put this together for you!

That @eshoe - you're right she's so sweet! Hopefully the lip mask helps and you enjoy the others @Kim888.

what a sweet gesture from @eshoe @Kim888 those lip masks...

what a sweet gesture from @eshoe @Kim888 those lip masks are marvelous!! enjoy

@Kim888 what a great surprise from @eshoe 

Enjoy your masks and goodies.

How lovely, @Kim888 !  Enjoy all your goodies! 

What a wonderful Halloween treat @Kim888 ! I spy some trader joes fruit snacks! Best fruit snacks ever! So kind of @eshoe 

I am totally feeling the love from this amazing community!  I came home a few days ago to find a package on my porch from the lovely @lmaster!  There were so many goodies and I haven't had a chance to try them quite yet, but the kindness of the people in this community never ceases to amaze me.  I am so grateful to have gotten to know so many wonderful people on BIC!  Thank you so much for your generous gift lmaster!  If you can believe it, I have never tried any of these masks before!  So excited!!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

20191026_140959 (1).jpg20191027_234853 (1).jpg

@mrsmouse ,

Candy and skincare!  Yay!  This is a very sweet and generous gift package from the lovely @lmaster !  This is very heartwarming to see!

I am so blessed to have met so many amazing friends on here @tsavorite๐Ÿ™‚

12,978 Replies
testing