Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Glad she is doing better @eshoe. Did she like Frozen II???

She did @PrettyPaint, said she โ€˜loved itโ€™ so it was worth it in my mindโ˜บ๏ธ

Enjoy all your goodies @eshoe! That was so sweet of @SportyGirly125!

Thank you @faeriegirl, @SportyGirly125 sent some fun gifts and the best crossbody I will ever borrow๐Ÿ˜„

Hi @eshoe,

Everything is so cute! I am obsessed with cups and this one is so cute! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@SportyGirly125 chose the sweetest one too, @RebeccaBT. Love my new Hello Kitty mug!

oh my gosh @eshoe this is so so sweet!! @SportyGirly125 h...

oh my gosh @eshoe this is so so sweet!! @SportyGirly125 how thoughtful and beautiful!! such a sweet soul

Re: oh my gosh @eshoe this is so so sweet!! @SportyGirly125 h...

She is, isnโ€™t she @lmaster@SportyGirly125 has been busy sharing some BIC ๐Ÿ’—, cannot imagine how she is doing it all, I appreciate her thoughtfulness.

Re: oh my gosh @eshoe this is so so sweet!! @SportyGirly125 h...

@lmaster Aww thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

So thoughtful and kind of @SportyGirly125 to send these amazing goodies to you and your dear daughter! <333

@itsfi it was such a sweet surprise and extended far beyond the gifts themselves. @SportyGirly125โ€˜s taste in Seeโ€™s brought a huge smile to my face, too!

@eshoe Iโ€™m so glad the mug arrived safe and sound and that I got to surprise you and your mini.  I hope she gets better soon so you both can enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving. Btw not to make you jealous when she has the bag but it can be worn crossbody or as a backpack. 

@SportyGirly125 what a sweet surprise, everything you sent. And once I told her it was also a backpack, she figured it out almost instantly ๐Ÿ˜„ I love oversize mugs (room for extra caramel cream, yum!), what a generous ๐Ÿ’— you have!

Thoughtful, generous, kind, giving, creative, artistic, knowledgeable, boss mama, friend and super woman,, these are all words that describe @SportyGirly125 @ what incredible unicorn mail!! I'm so so excited to try it all!! The detail stickers inside the box are soooo adorable! The trader Joe's Advent calendar is amazing!! I don't have one anywhere near me, so this is really a treat!! Super cute gingerbread socks ๐Ÿ˜Š Mac goodies and origins mask, peppermint pretzels ๐Ÿ˜‹ it was so very kind of you to send this my way!! I hope you have a great holiday season sweet friend!! ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒนIMG_20191125_141534216.jpg

IMG_20191125_141647239.jpg

IMG_20191125_141849988.jpg

IMG_20191125_142116626.jpg

@lmaster ,

The Trader Joe's Advent Calendar!  @SportyGirly125 sent you a sweet and generous gift package!  Peppermint pretzel sticks!  Yay!  The gingerbread socks are so cute!

Thank you @tsavorite I'm so grateful that @SportyGirly125 sent these special goodies that are very rare where I'm from ๐Ÿ˜

That advent calendar looks like it contains some great items, @lmaster. Enjoy your wonderful treats from @SportyGirly125!

Thank you @quspork I've heard great things about this calendar! @SportyGirly125 is so sweet and kind 

@lmaster, @SportyGirly125 is so sweet!  I think you'll love the advent calendar she sent!

Two more days and I'm starting the calendar ๐Ÿ˜Š @curlychiquita @SportyGirly125 was so very thoughtful to send me trader Joe's!! I've never been to one, they are 3 hours away ๐Ÿ™„

@lmaster Now I know I got to send you more TJ your way 

12,978 Replies
testing