Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

She really is @curlychiquita

awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are tr...

awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are truly a giving soul enjoy!!

Re: awwwww @missjeanie what a sweet gesture @eshoe you are tr...

@lmasterisn't she so kind!  It was so nice after a long day at work... knowing I'd have another long one today to unwrap a personalized masking treasure chest!

@missjeanie What a great surprise @eshoe really is one of a kind and super generous.

@SportyGirly125She really is!  I love how there's such a sense of community here with everyone!

Lol you make it look like you won the Price is Right Masking Edition @missjeanie πŸ˜‚ Hope you find some loves in here, if not just keep masking on! πŸ€—

lol @eshoe I kind of did!  I've already tried one and LOVED it!  I love the notes and stickers on everything!  Feels like a personalized game show where I get amazing glowy moisturized skin!

What a lovely piece of unicorn mail, @missjeanie! @eshoe included so many great masks here. I hope you enjoy the Glossier primer- would love to hear what you think of it! 

@qusporkShe sure did!  I'm using one of the masks right now!  The primer will get a test drive tomorrow morning for sure! 

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Have you ever had an out of body experience? That’s what I felt when I opened the most incredible gift this past weekend from @heartsmyface πŸ’— I’ve always been so fascinated by the Les Merveilleuses Laduree makeup, and always hoped that I would be able to own some one day. Well hearts made that a reality and then some 😍! This luxe coffret came with an adorable mini palette, a glossy rouge, and a makeup pouch. It even smells amazing! It’s hard to explain how jazzed I am right now. Practically floating! She even included the cutest shopping bag and samples from the store. Isn’t she amazing? She didn’t stop there, she also got me so many more amazing things from her trip! I can not wait to try every single thing here. The Ohana Mahaalo glitter gel perfume smells so wonderful, and is so pretty in general. I have never seen anything like the Evita beauty whip soap before, very excited to test that out. And all the Ariel items?! Too cute 🀩 Then just when I thought I had already gone to heaven, I unwrapped two huge boxes of my absolute FAVORITE Canadian treats 😱 Laura Secord Butter Fudge AND Wunderbars...I am still in utter disbelief of how generous and incredibly sweet this gift is. I cannot say thank you enough @heartsmyface , you’re like the magical fairy sister of my dreams! I am forever grateful πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

What a thoughtful gift! Love wonderbars!

@Mcakes   @heartsmyface   It's Christmas all over again!  Smiley Wink  The Laduree makeup is so, so pretty!  How could it be bad; look what they do with macarons?  

Wowwy wowwy @Mcakes!! 🀩 The Les Merveilleuses Laduree coffret is amazing! πŸ’— OMG, Laura Secord butter fudge and Wunderbars!!! YUM!! @heartsmyface took it to the next level with this marvelous surprise. I’m so happy to see you pampered with such beautiful and thoughtful gifts. 

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I suddenly really want a Wunderbar... what a lovely gift! Enjoy your goodies 😊

@Mcakes holy cannolis! 

@darkiceis I know, I know! Smiley Surprised 

@Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface!...

@Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface! Love! πŸ’—

Re: @Mcakes, this is such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface!...

@curlychiquita I am still reeling from it all Heart 

OMG!  This is the most incredible gift ever!  The Ohana Mahaalo packaging is adorable and the Little Mermaid stuff is soooo cute! <3  Enjoy @Mcakes !!!   @heartsmyface is such a sweetheart! <3

So shook @Tamara76 Smiley Very Happy Heart I am forever grateful! 

I maaaay have got a little carried away but I love mission shopping in Japan!  And then then it all just sat there for months waiting for me to get around to mailing it so naturally things got added.πŸ˜…  @Tamara76   

8,381 Replies