Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76 how incredibly sweet!!! You look great!! @SportyGirly125 love it!!!

Awww thank you so much @lmaster ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

@Tamara76 You look so adorable and gorgeous in your dress with the tote.  Thank you for the late night chats and enablings.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! You are seriously the sweetest! Thank you again for the lovely gift and thank you for your support over the last few months๐Ÿฉท

Awww what perfect gifts for you and your daughter, @Tamara76@SportyGirly125 always knocks it out of the park โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Thank you @eshoe ! Yes, she sure does๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

I just found this thread and think itโ€™s wonderful to have someone to do this. Especially for those of us that have a hard time during the holidays with no friends. Yโ€™all are amazing โ™ฅ๏ธ

@Cherylb88  There are so many wonderful people in this community with huge heartsโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I can tell and I love to see it โ™ฅ๏ธ

Thank you so much @eshoe for my holiday box filled with pampering goodies and of course the Hello Kitty plushie for my mini. I know you sent me Leahlani before and I really liked it so I canโ€™t wait to try this mask trio. The nail kit from Holo Taco and Nails Inc look like a lot of fun. I definitely need to try it soon.  The Hello Kitty Pusheen plush is so cute she got my daughter and the Avocado tote bag adorable. I think my husband will be munching on the popcorn first because he loves jalapeรฑos but I canโ€™t wait to try it too.  

I still canโ€™t get over how beautiful the hand made card you made is.  I love keeping cards like this because they are just so special.  You are so talented. Thank you thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

This wrapping paper is perfectThis wrapping paper is perfect

97924264-150A-4C57-A4BA-F2A989929F87.jpeg

7D7AD26F-9139-449A-83E5-3BC34D9E46B4.jpeg

D12B79DE-FFEC-438D-973F-D81F69D86480.jpeg

EC0863B2-289D-441F-A48A-565ECCF65F5B.jpeg

E7255238-4DF0-4F86-8E2F-F3155ED99086.jpeg

DDAD703E-8E12-4FCE-9BB4-2AB9D98C82D1.jpeg

Awwww!!!! @SportyGirly125 what a beautiful package!! @eshoe was so sweet!!!

@lmaster She really is the sweetest.  With all the illnesses and sanitizing going on I really needed some pampering.

Awww what a sweet birthday gift @eshoe ! You reqlly picked oht the perfect things for @SportyGirly125 ! And L, I hope your birthday was as magical as you!๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 She was the sweetest and always spoils me.  My birthday is next month......I'm turning 40 ๐Ÿ˜ž

@SportyGirly125 Ooh most of that looks really nice ๐Ÿ˜„ ! And that hand made card is incredible!

I love that you are so dedicated to your disdain for all things avocado, @Samtian ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜… @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe I don't know why they've become so popular over the years ๐Ÿคข

So I am curious @Samtian - how have you had them? Because they can be bad. But they can also be really, really good.

@eshoe I had them in a fajita one time, it was completely ruined. I probably cried. I think I had some when I was way younger too, gross. never ever ever again. 

That is actually pretty sad, @Samtian, and I can commiserate. Just not with avocados. I donโ€™t think they belong in a fajita, either.

@Samtian Hahaha... I was waiting for the yuckycado comment.

12,978 Replies
testing