Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a lovely and amazing unicorn mail you received from @lmaster@SportyGirly125!  I can't think of anyone who is more deserving of it than you! โค๏ธ

@mrsmouse Awww thank you. @lmaster really was so thoughtful and generous for sending these goodies my way. 

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So sweet, I know you deserve some โ€œme timeโ€ so this will be a great way to treat yourself. @lmaster is amazing and so helpful on the forums.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@KehDee She really is wonderful and so

kind to spread her generosity my way. 

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwwww thanks so much @KehDee @SportyGirly125 deserves some pampering! 

Enjoy all your goodies @SportyGirly125! That was so sweet of @lmaster!

@faeriegirl It was very sweet of her 

Awwwww @SportyGirly125 you are amazing!! You are so very thoughtful and generous!! You definitely need some "me" time ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค— I hope there's some new products for you to try 

@lmaster Most of the things you included I havenโ€™t tried yet except for the hand cream. So Iโ€™m excited. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh yaaaaaaay!! @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ™Œ

Aww @mrsmouse , what an amazing collection of goodies. Candy, cozy socks and sheet masks! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ There are a couple of hard to find masks here that are high up on my loves and the rest are ones Iโ€™ve not tried before with quite a few that Iโ€™ve wanted to get my hands on. This is such a fabulously curated box of goodies @mrsmouse! ๐Ÿค— Thank you, thank you!

I had no idea Toblerone had a honey and nouget flavorI had no idea Toblerone had a honey and nouget flavor

Ohhh! Itโ€™s the Annieโ€™s Way and Cicapair masks Iโ€™ve been wanting to try! Thank you!Ohhh! Itโ€™s the Annieโ€™s Way and Cicapair masks Iโ€™ve been wanting to try! Thank you!

Yay! That Black Tea boba mask means I have all the flavors in that line! Youโ€™re so thoughtful mrsmouse! How cute is that baby seal on the packaging?!Yay! That Black Tea boba mask means I have all the flavors in that line! Youโ€™re so thoughtful mrsmouse! How cute is that baby seal on the packaging?!

@itsfi Wow look at all those masks. Enjoy your goodies from @mrsmouse 

Yay!  I'm so excited (and a little amazed) that I was able to find some that you don't have @itsfi!  Wishing you and your family the happiest of holidays!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi  aww what a sweet package to receive from @mrsmouse . Enjoy all those goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

What a perfect and thoughtful package from @mrsmouse , @itsfi 

@mrsmouse is so lovely, and such a thoughtful gifter ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy your goodies!

What a sweet and thoughtful package, @itsfi! Enjoy your goodies from @mrsmouse!

How very sweet @itsfi holiday love going around!! 

Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi! That was so sweet of @mrsmouse!

Fabulous gifts from @mrsmouse , @itsfi!

So sweet and thoughtful of @mrsmouse! In full disclosure @curlychiquita, Iโ€™m writing this post as Iโ€™m munching on the chocolates. I couldnโ€™t wait. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yummy. ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

12,978 Replies
testing