Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@l8totheparty Thank you

Awesome box of love from @eshoe !  Those packing peanuts are too cute @SportyGirly125 , I hope you find some new favourites. 

@missjeanie Thank you. Those packing peanuts are really cute. Everything @eshoe picked out is so perfect for me. 

Aw, what a lovely gift @eshoe sent to you @SportyGirly125!  This community really is so amazingly wonderful and I feel very blessed to be a part of it.  Enjoy all of your lovely goodies and I hope you have a merry & blessed Christmas!

@mrsmouse Thank you so much. She was too kind in sending me these perfect gifts. 

I have been the worst at posting all week, but needed to say a great big Thank You and Merry Christmas to @ShortErica !  I received my 12 cookies of Christmas box and won't lie... it's gone. All done.  Everything was eaten. I might have had a caramel before I even made it back to Canada.  

It's been a joy to get to know you over this last year and now I also know you're an amazing baker!  For real though, how can I pick favourites when it was all so good???  I hope you have a great holiday and I look forward to more laughs over masks and treats in the new year!

seriously great treats that killed any sense of healthy eating this week!seriously great treats that killed any sense of healthy eating this week!

@missjeanie ,

This is a reveal of a heart-touching and wonderful Christmas gift!  @ShortErica  put a lot of friendship into making these goodies for you!

Aw, @ShortErica strikes again!  She really is such a sweet, kind, and generous soul!  Enjoy all of your goodies @missjeanie!

They didn't last long in my home either, @missjeanie - @ShortErica's baking skills are amazing and so is her thoughtfulness for putting this together โค๏ธ 

So many tasty treats, @missjeanie! Weren't those caramels delicious? @ShortErica is such a sweetheart for putting together these amazing Unicorn snacks!

@missjeanie  My husband and I devoured it all in less than 24 hours .... (ok, it may have even been less than that).... so I totally get you. Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love your @ShortErica cookies, @missjeanie!

Awwww it made it to you!! @missjeanie enjoy

I mean you can't take contraband across the border @missjeanie. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Glad you enjoyed it!

@ShortErica 

All I saw was contraband across the boarder and had to come read the thread for context ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha! Same here, @GG84! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@missjeanie, you completely spoiled me. Thank you so much for these treats, for good conversations - the funny and the serious ones, and for your friendship. ๐Ÿค— 

B3CE6129-09DE-4968-B595-C666415F0938.jpeg

The boo bamboo face wash!! I canโ€™t wait to try it. How did I not know TCS made avocado makeup wipes?!The boo bamboo face wash!! I canโ€™t wait to try it. How did I not know TCS made avocado makeup wipes?!

And then there were the masks...I spy some goodies Iโ€™ve had my eye on...I spy some goodies Iโ€™ve had my eye on...

boo Bamboo is a fave brand; the cucumber mask looks refreshing and oooh, a new-to-me brand!boo Bamboo is a fave brand; the cucumber mask looks refreshing and oooh, a new-to-me brand!

Not sure why some of the posts in the pics show up on my phone but not here. Anyhow, the treats are as delish as they look. There was another bag of cheezie and another bar of coffee crisp, but I had to eat them to get everything to fit on the table for the photo. I had to. heh, heh, heh. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Haha!  Yeah, Coffee Crisp doesn't last long in my house either @itsfi!  What a lovely gift from @missjeanie!  She is such a sweet and lovely friend.  Enjoy all of your goodies!

@mrsmouse, it was super thoughtful and generous of @missjeanie to put all these goodies together for me. โค๏ธ

Love all of the Boo Bamboo masks @missjeanie sent, @itsfi! It makes my heart very happy to see the kindness that is so prevalent here. And love of snacks, of course ๐Ÿ˜„

boo Bamboo was a lovely discovery from the mask thread @eshoe. Such thoughtful gifts from @missjeanie!

12,978 Replies
testing