Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yep the Gudetama is on proud display, @tsavorite - what a fun package from @CC3616!

Love your beauty treats from @CC3616, @eshoe!

Me too, @curlychiquita - Iโ€™ve set the Dermalogica aside for this week. Iโ€™m thinking of pairing it with the Neogen Vita C, canโ€™t wait. @CC3616 was so thoughtful to send me some of my favorites-skincare!

The ornament is adorable and I'm sure you'll enjoy those masks @eshoe@CC3616 created a sweet package for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, @ShortErica, yes the little Gudetama was a very cute touch!

I came home from a trip to find this lovely package from @l8totheparty waiting for me.  Everything came so adorably wrapped!  The socks are super cute and the body wash & lotion smell heavenly!  I am so torn between using them now and saving them for my next trip as I am totally out of travel sizes.  I have never had chocolate hedgehogs, but can't wait to try them.  I haven't tried any of these masks before so I am very excited to get to it (I have been SUPER slacking on my masking lately) and she gave me another Glow Loudey!  I have only tried one Glow Loudey before (also from l8totheparty) & loved it so much that I am constantly looking for them.  Despite searching EVERY time I go shopping, I have yet to find any so I am super excited to try this one.  Thank you so much my dear friend!  Merry Christmas!! *HUGS*

Gift2.jpgGift.jpg

That snowman wrapping paper is too cute! Enjoy all of your wonderful treats, @mrsmouse!

Thank you @quspork๐Ÿ™‚

Such sweet gifts from @l8totheparty , @mrsmouse!

It was so very sweet and generous of her to send @curlychiquita!  I defintely felt the Christmas love!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@l8totheparty to the rescue! So glad she sent you the mask and lots of goodies @mrsmouse. Have a great Christmas!

Aw, thanks @ShortErica!  It was such an unexpected treat!  I've been away a bit, but hope you had an amazing Christmas and a lovely New Years!

@mrsmouse ,

Chocolate hedgehogs!  Oh, wow!  Those sound good!  What a sweet gift package from @l8totheparty !  Treats, pampering, and masking!

@tsavorite , It really was such a kind an unexpected surprise from @l8totheparty!  The chocolate hedgehogs were delicious, but I think I enjoyed the La Suissa chocolates even more!  I had never had it before and was sooooo creamy!  

@tsavorite Now I've got to know what are chocolate hedgehogs? Chocolate shaped like hedgehogs or are they filled? Is it a Canadian thing?

@ShortErica @tsavorite @lmaster @mrsmouse 

They are hazelnut chocolate filled centers covered in milk chocolate hedgehog shaped shell. 

Google searching 'purdys hedgehogs' will get you there. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

@l8totheparty@ShortErica@tsavorite@lmaster 
For the record, they were delicious!  Thank you!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@l8totheparty ,

That sounds better than I even imagined! 

@ShortErica ,

We need to ask for help on the answer to these burning questions!  I don't know, but I am willing to be excited, because the name includes Chocolate and hedgehogs! 

(I just looked online and there are various brands of chocolate hedgehogs filled with different types of centers, like truffles.)

Very interesting @tsavorite and sounds delicious!

@mrsmouse what a lovely package from @l8totheparty and that wrapping! What a sweet and generous โค๏ธ she has. Enjoy your gifts and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

12,978 Replies
testing