Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Enjoy all your goodies @missjeanie! I hope this year is better!๐Ÿคž

@missjeanie  Such a sweet gesture!

@missjeanie how do you always know what I'm doing?! I'm finishing up a boring vaseline lotion too. @lmaster sent some sweet things and I'm glad she could make you smile. She's amazing and so are you!

@missjeanie ,

Very sweet gifts from @lmaster !  I hope all your days will be bright!

You are a kind and warm hearted soul @missjeanie positivity always coming from me to you darlin!! ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒท

And I soooo look up to you here @lmaster ! I just adore your looks of the day and would kill to figure out how to your lashes or curls lol. 
You show so much love to everyone and it really helps me feel more positive when I see so many women supporting each other like you do! 

Indeed! @missjeanie I agree so much with this. 

@l8totheparty @missjeanie awwwww you both are amazing!! Thank you!! I can say the same thing about both of you also!! ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’— @missjeanie , I hope 2020 is a better year!

Oh Iโ€™m sure it will be @curlychiquita . Iโ€™m trying to take a fresh approach and let things stay in 2019. 2020 mr is working on focusing on the future! 

I saw the (now familiar) lemon bubble wrapper and knew right away who this was from!  Our very own @eshoe and her gifting skills were at it again.  There was some worry that it may never make it, but it made it all in one piece.  I am tickled that she thought to send a little something (masking kit) my way. I'm not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to the makeup eraser and the masks the most. But really, a lemon theme; this girl thinks of everything.  So sweet ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹โค20200107_200409.jpg

That notepad and pen! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค

@l8totheparty  Such a cute package!

@l8totheparty ,

Thoughtful and fun masking gifts from @eshoe !

Wow, made it there in record time @l8totheparty ๐Ÿ˜‚ so happy you joined us, and thrilled you are on board for the next round! 

๐Ÿคฃ Record time indeed, @eshoe ! I'm thrilled to be in the next MOTM again ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe should trademark these!  Enjoy your kit, @l8totheparty!

@l8totheparty How cute! I love the lemon packaging. 

Best,
Rebecca

Loved the lemon theme of these little kits! Enjoy your package, @l8totheparty !

So creative!! Love the lemon theme too @l8totheparty yaaaaaaay it finally made it ๐Ÿ˜†

@l8totheparty  These kits are so great! - Perfect combo of fun and practical! The pen and sticky notes are super adorable! ๐Ÿ˜

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you so much @eshoe for this generous gift! This is my first unicorn mail and this was so sweet to receive around the holidays (sorry it took awhile, I ended up with a corneal ulcer around the same time and finally can look at my phone screen without being in pain)! Thank you again, I canโ€™t wait to try out the masks next week (per my doctorโ€™s orders)!

12,978 Replies
testing