Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125  Omg the tail on that stuffie is adorable!!!  what a sweet gesture from @lmaster  Does Candy shop body wash smell like candy? I have a very specific candy scent in mind.  The stick candy in Fun Dip.  ๐Ÿ˜†

@heartsmyface @SportyGirly125 ok as soon as I seen this release,,,, I immediately thought Galentine's!!! Oh they smell amazing!!!! My daughter is addicted, they nailed it with these

@lmaster  if itโ€™s a winner with kids thatโ€™s mega bonus points!!!  My son with his bath reservations/resistance needs this.  Anything to lure him into a hygienic state๐Ÿ˜

@heartsmyface @lmaster @Iโ€™m going to try this on my sonโ€ฆ.tell him he will smell like candy when heโ€™s done. 

@SportyGirly125 @heartsmyface you guys ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it should work,,, but,, it's so good, they will want candy,,,, no joke. My youngest is 7 and he's used it twice, and as soon as he smells it, he literally goes limp and is drooling ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜†

@lmaster @heartsmyface @@The body wash smells like SweetTarts

@heartsmyface @Itโ€™s smells like candy but I canโ€™t pinpoint if it smells like fun dip. Maybe @lmaster can confirm. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh gosh it says sour candy belts right there!!!  I think my son needs this! 

@heartsmyface Iโ€™m trying to think if it smells like blueberry sour belts or sour patch kids haha. 

@SportyGirly125 @heartsmyface ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I love it!! Definitely smells like sugar sweetness ๐Ÿคค I think your son would love it

@lmaster @I just used it this morning โ˜บ๏ธ

@SportyGirly125 the sweet and sneaky galentine who has stole my heart โค๏ธโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ thank you so much for your kindness and thoughtfulness, @eshoe couldn't of said it any better!!! 

IMG_20230126_151951223.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230126_151846321.jpg

This has to be the most excited I've been about candles ๐Ÿ˜ it's beautiful 

IMG_20230130_123519018.jpg

โ€ƒtrader Joe's firming body butter,,, squeeeeee so excited to try it ๐Ÿ˜ 

IMG_20230130_123310862.jpg

The Patrick Ta fan is gorgeous,, and I will get plenty of use out of it

IMG_20230130_123146906.jpg

The brushes are gorgeous!! 

IMG_20230130_122752779.jpg

Whipped rose and vanilla ๐Ÿคค body cream

IMG_20230130_122457151.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230130_122631841.jpg

โ€ƒI'm so excited to have this for my liners, you are so sweet to send these beauties my way!!! I hope you have a beautiful Galentine's day ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

@lmaster Yay!!! So glad everything made it to you so quick. It must have been a fun mail day for you ๐Ÿ˜‚ I told eshoe the plush wrist bands are for when you wash your face to prevent your sleeves from getting wet. I thought they were pretty neat.  Also, had to get members on board with the Kipling cases for their liners and such. Happy early Galentineโ€™s Day!!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•

I got your box today but havenโ€™t had time to open it yet. 

That's so cool!! I love that idea,,, @SportyGirly125 girl I was literally going to wear them outside in hopes of staying warm with these -2 degrees ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Those plush wrist bands are genius, @lmaster! I love mine @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ 

@eshoe @SportyGirly125  my mind is blown ๐Ÿคฏ

I know how you feel, @lmaster  ๐Ÿ˜‚ @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster @I bet those plush wrists would work like that too. I wouldnโ€™t blame you for wearing them outside ๐Ÿคฃ I wouldnโ€™t make it in the cold.  Itโ€™s 58 degrees and Iโ€™m already freezing ๐Ÿฅถ

@SportyGirly125 I told my husband today,, I'm done going outside!! He sends me back a laughing emoji ๐Ÿคฃ,,, I'm not laughing!!! 

A fair warning: this post is going to be photo-heavy!

IMG_0814.JPG

@SportyGirly125 has sent me a Galentineโ€™s Day package for the past few years, but I was completely unprepared for the surprise that arrived today. Tucked very carefully underneath the red-lipstick themed tissue paper were so many carefully wrapped gifts wrapped in sparkling iridescent ribbon adorned with gold and pink hearts.

Spoiler
I spy Hello Kitty!I spy Hello Kitty!

After unpacking the box, I decided to take a closer look at the Kipling 100 pen case. Lots of room for pens here, or makeup brushes ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_0816.JPG

I flipped open the dividerโ€ฆ
IMG_0817.JPG

โ€ฆmore gifts?!?! I think this was the point where I put my phone down and took a breather before opening anything. I felt completely overwhelmed, in a very good way. So after surveying everything yet again, I still could not decide where to start. I finally caved, and started from the outside in.

IMG_0818.JPG

Inside the first package was a glam boho-style Lele Sadoughi headband. It took my breath away, it was so unexpected and so luxe!
IMG_0827.JPG

She had no idea how much I love headbands; I wear them daily. This will be perfect for summer, with its subtle sparkles against a rustic burlap background. Next I found a rich navy Kiehlโ€™s sleep mask, plush blush wristlets (I think!) and Hello Kitty cozy socks. It has been so cold this winter, these will be put to good use!

IMG_0829.JPG

The little gorilla keychain on the Kipling is too funny, and also a reminder of just how much detail and thought SportyGirly puts into her gifting. 

IMG_0831.JPG

Hand care goodness followed - what a blessing during this cold winter air. Not only did I find a trio of Trader Joeโ€™s hand creams (the Orchid and Olive Oil is my favourite so far), but the Glossier I have been wanting to try since it was released. I love the dispenser on it - very similar in design to the Chanel hand cream (also a SportyGirly surprise!).

IMG_0832.JPGIMG_0835.JPG

I love that she found a Galentineโ€™s card! She also included some tea and biscuit cookie treats. The jar tea was selected from a local shop that holds afternoon tea, so I suspect it will be absolutely delicious. The Hello Kitty Cafe Tea is direct from the cafe, and as such, will be saved for a very special occasion. The Honolulu Cookie Company biscuits (one for my daughter, one for me, and one for later) were a perfect after lunch sweet snack today. 

IMG_0836.JPG

On to the beauty fun!

IMG_0838.JPG

The MAC oversize lipstick makes me smile. It makes it look as if everything else here is a deluxe sample ๐Ÿ™‚ I was so excited to find the Dior Lip Glow Oil   and Sonia G. brush from my wishlist, in addition to some new-to-me beauties like the MAC Stack Mascara, Strobe Cream in PinkLite, Shiseido Crystal GelGloss and Creme Shop x Hello Kitty Blotting Paper Compact.

IMG_0839.JPGIMG_0840.JPG

Not only is it adorable, but it is so practical. The Hello Kitty puff has a reusable adhesive to pick up a single paper and gently pat-pat-pat away the shine.
IMG_0860.JPG

The giant lipstick is a mini makeup brush holder! I have a few holiday eye brush Sephora sets that will fit perfectly in here, in addition to adding some cuteness to my counter top.
IMG_0852.JPG

Swatches. The Shiseido will be a great topper for bright lip stains.
IMG_0846.JPGIMG_0845.JPG 
The brush! My very first Sonia G. brush, the Mini Cheek Brush. Brushes hold a very special place in my heart, and this is no exception. So soft (Saikoho Goat Hair), with a deep metallic ombre blue to black lacquered maple wood handle. 

After opening everything, I looked over and found one more package that I had forgotten. It felt like a notebookโ€ฆ
IMG_0854.JPGIMG_0857.JPG

But no - a new skincare diary - hurrah!!! I am nearly finished with my current one (thank you!) and had yet to start my search to replace it. Now I cannot wait to comb through it this weekend and see what planning lies ahead.

Oh, SportyGirly. Your generosity is beyond words.
 I have spent all afternoon carefully unwrapping and admiring each and every single item you chose to share with and gift to me. I am so, so humbled by your thoughtfulness. I could go on and on, but hopefully these pictures will, at least in part, tell the story. Thank you, dear friend, for being someone I can trust for sage beauty advice, and also as an authentic encourager. Happy Galentine's Day to you as well!!

@eshoe it's like @SportyGirly125 knows everything you love!! That's a special kind of friend!!

12,978 Replies
testing