Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Such a sweet and generous package @eshoe  from @SportyGirly125 !

I totally agree, @emaisgr8 - I continue to be so grateful for everyone in this community. @SportyGirly125 is an amazing friend here!

@eshoe ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow! Thatโ€™s amazing!!! Enjoy your goodies!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @idanyd - I am truly amazed at @SportyGirly125โ€™s kindness and generosity ๐Ÿ’–โ˜บ๏ธ

โคโคโคโค

So wonderful, @eshoe - enjoy!

Thank you @l8totheparty@SportyGirly125 @sent soooooo much beautiful skincare my way that she just knew I was wanting to try๐Ÿ’– Besides all that, she brought some major smiles my way๐Ÿ˜Š

Awwwww @eshoe this is a beautiful display of love from the kind hearted @SportyGirly125 

It was, @lmaster@SportyGirly125 even sent a little package Friday with something special for the mini๐Ÿ˜„ I might borrow one;)3835160E-F913-4D29-94FE-34BA1FB5E29F.jpeg

How Sweet @eshoe !

Everything is so thoughtful @emaisgr8- the way @SportyGirly125 thinks of everyone is beyond me, she has such a heart for others๐Ÿ’•

@eshoe You are too sweet 

Those are so precious @eshoe 

Yep and Iโ€™m gonna sneak them before she does, @lmaster

@eshoe ,

This is such a wonderful gift from @SportyGirly125 !  It's convincing me to want to hurry up and try Glossier!

@tsavorite Iโ€™ve been using more of their products as I wear less makeup. Iโ€™ve only tried one product I didnโ€™t care for (the Moisturizing Moon Mask). The Futuredew gives a great dewy glow, And the priming moisturizer Iโ€™ve been using for awhile now as a no nonsense primer. This kit has the Rich Priming Moisturizer which is more like a cream and will be great for the winter! @SportyGirly125 gave me so many new options to try๐Ÿ’—

@tsavorite I was iffy about the brand at first but I am glad to slowly start trying their products 

@eshoe  Such a generous gift! I haven't tried anything from Glossier, but I've heard good reviews! Looks like a nice little variety of things to try!

Im happy you and your daughter now have your own macaron soaps! You'll have to let me know how you (and your daughter) like them! Enjoy! 

Thank you @Shosh85! You havenโ€™t tried anything from them yet?  There are a few standouts, Iโ€™ve been wearing less and less makeup so itโ€™s been a good fit. The Honeydew has been my โ€˜help me look awakeโ€™ serum ๐Ÿ˜Š 

The soaps, I found them at Trader Joeโ€™s and my daughter claimed them, but now thanks to @SportyGirly125 I finally get to try them! I love how the lavender honey smells (even though Iโ€™m not a huge lavender fan) and the mint is really enjoyable.

@eshoe 

The Honeydew serum sounds wonderful! Looking awake is always something I need help with ... feeling awake is also something I need help with.. but I guess there's coffee for that  ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I've got a long Trader Joe wish list going and the soaps are on them.... I've only hesitated buying them because I wasn't sure if my sensitive nose would like how they smelled.... but my sister likes everything, so if I don't like how they smell I could always give them to her ๐Ÿ˜‚ The lavender one was what I was questioning the most, so if you like it, I'm more hopeful ๐Ÿ˜‰

So happy to hear you're both loving them so far!

Lol @Shosh85 I meant to say Futuredew not Honeydew, although I suppose that could work, too! 

The soaps arenโ€™t terribly strong, you might be able to handle them. The only thing I donโ€™t like about going to Trader Joeโ€™s is I still donโ€™t have anything to make for dinner after going there, just grocery bags of snacks๐Ÿ˜†

12,978 Replies
testing