Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Adding to the Valentine's love that @sonnydee has been sharing, thank you for thinking of me, what a surprise! 

Masks I cannot wait to try - love ginseng, Hello Kitty, and curious about My Beauty Diary.Masks I cannot wait to try - love ginseng, Hello Kitty, and curious about My Beauty Diary.Love, love, love the personal touch :)Love, love, love the personal touch ๐Ÿ™‚

I cut out and set aside the adorable little drawing, your daughter did this? She is very talented - thank you for sharing this with me, I am so grateful  to be the recipient of such thoughtfulness. Hope your family had a fun Valentine's, too ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe  The cute drawing has to be the best part! I'm super curious about that MBD mask too - I haven't seen that one yet!

Enjoy this sweet gift! โ˜บ๏ธ

I totally agree, @Shosh85 - when I saw the drawing I was so touched๐Ÿ˜Š  The little things make me smile, and @sonnydeeโ€™s daughter did just that with her sketching!

Hi @sonnydee,

What a great drawing! Your daughter is talented! 

Best,

Rebecca

thank you so much @RebeccaBT

thank you so much @RebeccaBT

Such a sweet gift, @eshoe! And the ice cream cat! @sonnydee your daughter's drawings are too precious!

She is so talented @quspork! I cannot draw animals for the life of me, so of course Iโ€™m envious. @sonnydee has a little talented one on her handsโ˜บ๏ธ

How cute! Enjoy @eshoe!

Thank you @ShortErica@sonnydee @brought quite a few smiles across the miles in our home this Valentineโ€™s๐Ÿ’

What a fun Valentine's gift @eshoe!  That was so sweet of @sonnydee & her daughter is clearly an artist!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Totally agree, @mrsmouse - itโ€™s cut out of the box and Iโ€™m going to find a mini frame for it- my mini loves @sonnydeeโ€˜s daughterโ€™s art! I get the masks, ha! The wipes are always shared with her, though:)

I adore that picture @eshoe 

@emaisgr8 such a cool addition to an already great gift, made me feel pretty specialโ˜บ๏ธ

Love it!! @eshoe so kind of @sonnydee ๐Ÿ˜

She is such a sneaky one, @lmaster - very thoughtfully curated ๐Ÿ’ Day gift, too!!!

Yes she is!! @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜

@eshoe ,

A sweet Valentine's Gift from @sonnydee and her junior artist!  So cute!  I love the kitty!

@tsavorite@sonnydeeโ€˜s daughter is truly gifted, love that she thought to include it! Those kind of touches make me appreciate the giver even more:)

๐Ÿ˜Š yes, she drew the kitties. Glad you love everything! y...

๐Ÿ˜Š yes, she drew the kitties. Glad you love everything! you are soooo welcome @eshoe

@eshoe I ordered two more from the same geodes collection...

@eshoe I ordered two more from the same geodes collection. They were just a tad different. She is very talented, even started her own YT channel with her animations

Re: @eshoe I ordered two more from the same geodes collection...

As I bet she loves that as an outlet, @sonnydee. My daughter likes watching the time-lapse artwork videos. Would love to see them!

12,978 Replies
testing