Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @ather!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse ,

A-masking we shall go!  I love the little Happy Avocado bag!  This is such a darling assortment of presents from @Shosh85 !

Thanks @tsavorite!  I am so excited about it all!  That avocado bag is the new home for my hair clips that were previously residing in a ziplock so it is already being used and loved!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awesome package @mrsmouse ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Thanks @2manyperfumes๐Ÿ™‚

Ohhh what a great package!!! Enjoy @mrsmouse! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @veronika23๐Ÿ™‚

Masks, chocolates, candles and fin goodies!! @mrsmouse enjoy

Thanks @lmaster!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

So many fun masks to try out, @mrsmouse! Enjoy your goodies!

Thanks @quspork๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse Isn't @Shosh85 just amazing!  I'm so happy to see so many little avocado bags!  Shosh was the first person to introduce me to Sulwhasoo products and let me tell ya... soooo nice!  BTW... I kept the little llamas too!

Oooooo, I can't wait to try the Sulwhasoo @missjeanie@Shosh85 was so kind and sweet to send me all of this amazingness! The avocado bag is now the new home for my hair clips!  I totally love it!  

Good job @Shosh85 - it's a skill since @mrsmouse is such a savvy mask shopper. Have fun with all the new masks and goodies!

Thank you so much @ShortErica!  I used some of the samples on my road trip & now that I am back will be getting some masking in this week!  I went to visit my son & it's really cold and dry up there, so my skin is dying for some moisture.  A mask sounds like the perfect remedy to me!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Sounds like a perfect reason to mask @mrsmouse! Hope you had a good trip.

Thanks @ShortErica!  It's always great to see my kiddo and hang with him for a bit, so the trip was pretty awesome.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse  Oh good, I'm happy I picked out masks you didn't have! I know you have a pretty extensive collection, so I had to do a little stalking on a couple threads ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

It's been great having you in the masking thread and BIC! Can't wait to get to you know more! I hope you enjoy everything ๐Ÿ˜Š

I do NOT know how you did it @Shosh85.  I've already eaten a lot of the goodies & took some of the samples with me on my road trip (went to visit my son).  The little avocado bag was perfect to hold all my hair clips & made it so easy for travel too.  I just got back so will be getting some masking in this week.  Thank you again, so very much!! โค๏ธ

Oh @Shosh85, what a surprise to find a package from you waiting for me at the post office! I could hardly wait to get home, when I finally did, found you packed that box full of cheer ๐Ÿ˜„

Llamas and avocados!Llamas and avocados!

It was so worth the wait!  You bring such joy to those around you here in so many ways. From showing off your silly masks, to sharing amusing anecdotes about your masking experiences, it makes my heart smile to listen and learn from you.

Bright and cheery, love it.Bright and cheery, love it.

So what delightful treats were tucked so carefully inside?

Spoiler
Masks and munchies - my favorite!!Masks and munchies - my favorite!!This handmade soap - wow!This handmade soap - wow!Cake Batter scented Chapstick and lotion? Yes, please!!!Cake Batter scented Chapstick and lotion? Yes, please!!!

Shosh85, you are greatly appreciated and your sentiments inside the card mean so much to me.  You always look at the bright side of things, and it is contagious. Thank you for the lovely package full of samples, chocolate, all natural jelly beans (YUM), blueberry pie candle (DOUBLE yum!:D ), masks, and so much more. Hugs and <3!!!

@eshoe ,

What a sweetheart @Shosh85  is to send you these great masks and treats!

So cute!  That Happy Avocado bag!  The unicorn wrapping  paper!  โค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing