Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a wonderful surprise, @SportyGirly125! I can't wait to hear what you think of the lip pop. So sweet of @lmaster to put together all these goodies for you!

@quspork it smells amazing. Iโ€™m so glad I get to try it. 

I came home to the sweetest surprise package from @Shosh85 . It was full of fun and cheerful packages that were so cute. Iโ€™ve already gotten into the Sโ€™mores, which are delicious. The chapstick went straight into my purse. I love the variety of masks, most of which I have never tried! My husband canโ€™t wait for me to burn the blueberry candle. It smells so yummy. I canโ€™t to use everything. We do not have a Trader Joeโ€™s nearby. My card was so sweet. Thank you @Shosh85 for the smile you put on my face. 

Love the llamas and avocadosLove the llamas and avocados

Such fun wrappingSuch fun wrapping

Love everything!!!!!Love everything!!!!!

Oh @emaisgr8, that is absolutely the best! @Shosh85 has been a little masking fairy, sharing her โค๏ธ of them (as well as tasty treats;)) with so many here. Enjoy!!

@emaisgr8  I see some lovely masks! So very kind of @Shosh85. How very cool that they sell S'mores like that. Enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ™‚

@emaisgr8  Wow!!!! So many masks!!

@emaisgr8 ,

A masking celebration from @Shosh85 !  Love the Happy Avocado bag!

Me too @tsavorite 

Wow! Amazing unicorn mail! Those s'mores from TJ are amazing! ๐Ÿ˜„ @emaisgr8 

They were so good @veronika23 

What a secret sweetie @emaisgr8 @Shosh85 is definitely in a spoiling mood โ™ฅ๏ธ enjoy!!

She definitely is @lmaster 

@emaisgr8  I am so happy you love everything and it could put a smile on your face! Hope you have fun trying it all out ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you again sweet lady @Shosh85  ๐Ÿ˜˜

Such a fun surprise with so many goodies in it, @emaisgr8!

@Shosh85 is spreading the love to so many!  Enjoy your goodies @emaisgr8 !

Aww, so sweet! My husband liked the blueberry candle too. Enjoy @emaisgr8!

Thank you @ShortErica 

Aw @Shosh85, thank you so very much!!  I came home yesterday to find a completely unexpected package on my porch. I opened it up to find an amazingly curated box of masks and goodies...NONE of which I already had!  How in the world did you do that Shosh85?!  The llama theme was so adorable (I clearly need to step up my wrapping/theme game for unicorn mails)!  

20200226_161043.jpg20200226_163421.jpg

20200226_163926.jpg

This fuzzy pen makes my inner child so happy!  It will be appropriately hoarded along with the unicorn pen that @l8totheparty gave me in my first unicorn mail.  Seriously, everyone knows not to touch my special pens.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  That llama soap is so cute, and as you can see I pulled off the llama stickers to keep too. So many wonderful & thoughtful things, the vanilla hand creme, the brown sugar scrub and chapstick...I just love it all!  Also, what WERE (yes, they're gone) those Dove chocolates?!  Soooo good!

20200226_164546.jpg

So many amazing masks & samples!  I have yet to try any Missha, Sturm or Sulwhasoo products, but have been curious about them all....AND you sent me a Venofye mask!  I have been scoping out my Ross stored ever since you posted about finding it there.  I am very excited to try it, along with all of the others!  From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for your knowledge, kindness, generosity and friendship!!  โค๏ธ

Oh goodness, @mrsmouse - @Shosh85 strikes againโ˜บ๏ธ Love seeing the array of masks she carefully selected, the Trader Joeโ€™s body scrub & chocolates-yum!!! Enjoy everything, especially the thought that went into it all:D

@mrsmouse  Wow! Enjoy all your goodies!!

12,978 Replies
testing