Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwww @l8totheparty this is so sweet of @Shosh85 everything looks so delicious and fun!! Enjoy ๐ŸŒˆ

@l8totheparty  Awww look at all the goodies!!! So sweet of @Shosh85  to send an extra special gift for you!!

Such a "sweet" extra Heart

Awww what a very sweet surprise from @Shosh85, @l8totheparty! She is always thinking of others โ˜บ๏ธ Enjoy!!!

What sweet treats @l8totheparty !

@l8totheparty  There wasn't as much room in that box as I anticipated, so I had to put my Tetris skills to good use. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Glad to hear the chocolate was edible, haha! - I was worried it'd all arrive in puddles. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿซ

It's been so great having you on the BIC! I know you have a lot going on right now, but I hope you're able to take some well deserved time for a little R & R.

Hope you enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85 is sweet and took a good opportunity to add some more. Enjoy @l8totheparty!

She sure is! @ShortErica 

That llama bag is so cute! Enjoy all your goodies @l8totheparty!

It sure is!  I will and I have been already! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ @faeriegirl 

So many fun goodies, @l8totheparty! I spy some delicious candy and how cute are all the llamas?! So sweet of @Shosh85 to send this little stowaway! 

@eshoe has been a busy lady! She had offered to send me a sample of the Farmacy honeymoon glow but a big box arrived today. A handmade mask, lots of sheet masks with sweet notes of her thoughts on each, a voluspa candle, and more . Even treats for Joy! This was such a kind gift. โคโคโค๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹20200608_183215.jpg

20200608_184136.jpg

20200608_183449.jpg

@sprocketta Nice gifts!

Oh my gosh that is so cool and sweet.  Everything wrapped up and the mask is pretty @sprocketta ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ 

@sprocketta  Such a wonderful assortment of goodies! It super sweet of @eshoe to take time to make that mask for you! It looks amazing! Have fun playing with everything! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If I haven't said it already, this is so sweet of @eshoe , @sprocketta ! Enjoy your goodies!

The notes on the masks are my favorite part @sprocketta ๐Ÿ™‚

@sprocketta  Omg what a thoughtful gift!!! @eshoe  Wow youโ€™ve done an amazing job on your masks!!! You are truly such an amazing friend!!! 

Aww, thank you, @ather ๐Ÿ™‚ I had to wait for elastic and I was getting so impatient (finally found it on Etsy after it was sold out everywhere else). When it finally shipped, it took over two weeks to make it what should have taken a few days! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

How do you get this stuff?!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Anonymous You can participate in gift exchanges and get people's addresses that way or you can ask people for their address and send them unicorn mail.

12,978 Replies
testing