Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my, @lmaster - what an amazing array of treats and surprises from @SportyGirly125! All of the Trader Joeโ€™s snacks and that Strawberry Lemonade-yum!!!! Very thoughtful and kind of her to surprise you in this way๐Ÿฅฐ

That TJ strawberry lemonade hand cream is amazing! What a...

That TJ strawberry lemonade hand cream is amazing! What a lovely gift!

@eshoe I just can't believe she's done this, her heart is so big and I so very much appreciate everything!! @SportyGirly125 angel boss mama!!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @lmaster! That was so sweet of @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl thank you so much!! @SportyGirly125 is an amazing boss mama with the biggest heart

@lmaster  Wow. Such a thoughtful gift!! @SportyGirly125  Is such a sweetheart!! 

@ather I'm blown away by @SportyGirly125 she is incredible to do this!!! ๐Ÿ’“

@lmaster  Itโ€™s so sweet she thought of you to share the lipstick with!! Sooo cute!! 

@ather I just can't thank @SportyGirly125 enough,, she made my heart melt ๐Ÿ’“

@lmaster Ooh what a lovely assortment of fun things! 

Thank you thank you!!! @Samtian โ™ฅ๏ธ

@lmaster Yay!!!!!  Everything made it to you safe and sound. I hope you will find a new TJs favorite and am glad I can send some directly to your door.  I still canโ€™t believe both packages got delivered the same day. So cool. The backstory behind the lipstick is that Melt sent out an email to me that talked about surprising a friend with a lipstick. I think there were 10 shades to choose from and I knew if I could pick anybody it would be you. The hard part was choosing the perfect shade but I think the shade Summer was the definite winner that I thought would be perfect on you (same goes with the mask cover). I canโ€™t thank you enough for being there through the ups and downs in my life and for all the beautiful and encouraging words throughout the years. I also just wanted to thank you for being an amazing Mama to 4 kiddos. Itโ€™s definitely not an easy task to handle.  Thank you for slaying your looks and hauls and bringing sunshine to BIC. Hugs ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜˜

Awwwwww @SportyGirly125 you're going to make me cry!!!! ๐Ÿ˜… Happy tears the most sweetest kindest words ๐Ÿ’“ you are amazing in every way sweet friend ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ thank you for this incredible gesture

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Is this still going on?

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I need a pal to participate๐Ÿ˜ž

I need a pal to participate๐Ÿ˜ž

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Unicorn Mail is always going on Heart 

Unicorn mail for my mom from @Samtian

I received a Korres lip butter in some unicorn mail from @eshoe I then posted on the accountability thread that I was frustrated with my no buy because I found this lip butter I like that comes in rose, and I wanted to buy it for my mom because she loves rose everything.

@eshoe separately asked for my permission to give my address to someone else who asked for it and I was very curious and excited to see what would get here. I had no idea this was connected to the no buy post.

Today a package arrived with the rose lip butter with a note from @Samtian that she hopes my mom enjoys this gift. My heart is swelling from this. Thanks lovely! Without fail, BIC keeps my faith in humanity going. So many good people here.Korres wild rose lip butterKorres wild rose lip butter

@sprocketta What a thoughtful gift!

Aww that is a beautiful gesture @sprocketta โค๏ธ She will love it and yes this is an amazing community 

@sprocketta ,

What a nice surprise!  The best kind!  So sweet of @Samtian  to think of doing this for you and for your Mom!

12,978 Replies
testing