Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@scott1201,

More proof that @eshoe is one thoughtful and generous friend!  I hope that you like the Olaplex #3  and the Farmacy Lip Bloom!   

Holy cow! Some amazing products here @scott1201! I love O...

Holy cow! Some amazing products here @scott1201! I love Olaplex and lip bloom! So sweet of @eshoe to spread some masking cheer! lol. The BIC "internet friends" are the amazing! I had to explain to my SO that the BIC is the exception, not the rule.

I'm loving all this BIC love!! @scott1201 @eshoe!! I'm very intrigued by the injection mask?

I personally prefer the Rose capsule one, @Aaliaa, but only because I love rose scents and the milky-oil serum is amazing. But the In-Shot one is pretty good too. Canโ€™t wait to hear what @Scott1201 thinks! Although I fear we are ALL amassing  mountain-sized stashes of sheet masks that will take years to reach bottom ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just had an image of a group of 60 year olds (no offence to older ladies) trading masks like those really into couponing! @eshoe

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @Aaliaa I laughed good at this because I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with this happening. Not now, or ever!

Wow, you are too sweet,  @eshoe!   Enjoy your goodies, @scott1201!

You always make me laugh with your comments, @scott1201๐Ÿ˜‰ Like you, Iโ€™m just happy to be part of this community! Happy maskingโ˜บ๏ธ

those look amazing @scott1201 so many awesome goodies @es...

those look amazing @scott1201 so many awesome goodies @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜„

Pusheen?! Sheet masks?! Skyn under eye patches?! AND OLAPLEX?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ What a fabulous set of goodies to come home to @scott1201, that was a very thoughtful package @eshoe sent you โ˜บ๏ธ Enjoy! 

I bought a 2-pack of the Olaplex, @bakeamuffin, because I thought for SURE I would need a backup ๐Ÿ˜†. Still learning that lesson!

@eshoe that was almost me with the UD potion primer - one at a time ๐Ÿ˜„ Iโ€™m slowly learning one at a time โ˜บ๏ธ

Great unicorn mail @scott1201!!! Sorry for the stressful return home. Such a fun surprise to come home to!!!

I recently received the sweetest surprise package from @jozkid y'all!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

100618jozkid.PNG

She sent me a super sweet card, some CP Super Shock Shadows, a gorgeous and super special mermaid keychain(which I think she made for me), a lovely Laura Mercier Illuminator palette that I've already used several times, a Katy Kat lip gloss (sooooo pretty!), the cutest pineapple lip balm, face masks, lovely Lilac hand soap, Kneipp lotion and samples, a Halloween goblet and necklaces and soooo much more! 

I am such a spaz because I was so excited about the sweet gift that I laid everything out to take a pic together the next day and.... forgot to actually take the pic (it's not in my photos, deleted photos, the Cloud... anywhere!), so once I realized I didn't have the pic, I had already put everything away. ๐Ÿ˜ž I gathered up what I could remember, but forgot a few things in the new pic (and by then a few of the yummy snaxxx were already gone!). 

She also included the most delicious Cape Cod New England Bisque chips, an amazing Godiva chocolate bar, a bag full of chocolate, Sour Gummies, 2 sets of beautiful unicorn note cards and full bottle of Josie Maran illuminating oil.  

I am simply in awe of her generosity and kindness and appreciate everything so much!!!   My daughter, of course, helped me sample all the snacks, but I truly love it all and am so thankful for everything! xoxoxoxoxo

Image result for thank you gif

that was very thoughtful @jozkid @Tamara76 enjoy your gifts!

that was very thoughtful @jozkid @Tamara76 enjoy your gifts!

Re: that was very thoughtful @jozkid @Tamara76 enjoy your gifts!

Thank you, @lmaster!   Yes, it was super sweet of @jozkid! โค๏ธ

Wow, look at this unicorn mail! So many great treats @Tamara76! That pineapple lip balm is so adorable and the CP shadows are pretty. @jozkid is a wonderful gift giver; so thoughtful and generous!

Thank you, @itsfi! I love, love, love pineapples!   Everything in the package was super cute or super yummy and I totally agree that @jozkid is a super fabulous and generous gift-giver! โค๏ธ  

@Tamara76,

Such wondrous gifts from @jozkid!  She is a great gift-giver!  Variety, fun, good food, ingenuity and makeup!  And personalized key rings!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, @tsavorite!  I couldn't agree with you more!  @jozkid is a doll! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— that Ms. Meyerโ€™s Lilac scent!!! @jozkid sent some beautiful goodies your way๐Ÿ˜Š I bet the CP shades will be fun to play around with, too!

12,978 Replies
testing