Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Can't say it enough, @jozkid  is a super friend! Enjoy all your treats, those apples look delicious! I have to make some candy apples, my late tree has a bunch of big ones that I want to pick before the raccoons get them all!

@prettyinpa  Oooh, your very own apple tree!  What type are they?  I tried making taffy apples once, and it was a mistake. lol  I know now I just didn't cook the sugar syrup long enough, but that was funny.

@Ispend2much6-  They are Mutsu apples, they don't start getting ripe until we get our first frost.  Taffy apples are tricky, I make the kind with the red candy coating and use a candy thermometer so there isn't any guesswork. Otherwise it would be a mess, I'm not much of a cook.

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I'm home! And I came home to a fantastic surprise! The lovely @eshoe offered to send me some of the armani foundation samples that I've been missing out on & she also sent me some extra goodies! @eshoe you must be a mind reader! are these cotton masks that are diy? you put them in whatever serum you make/want & they blow up to full size! Love everything! Thanks so much! so thoughtful! you can tell alot of love goes into your packages!

Awwww - this is really sweet! โค๏ธ   @eshoe is such a doll!   Enjoy, @sonnydee! โค๏ธ 

This is so sweet of @eshoe  to do! Though I am totally not surprised, she is such a sweetheart Heart That Hello Kitty card and those sheet masks are too cute for words!

@sonnydee  @eshoe  So sweet!

@sonnydee what a great gift! @eshoe is a pretty cool chick. ๐Ÿ˜‰

how sweet @sonnydee hope you enjoy the samples and the ad...

how sweet @sonnydee hope you enjoy the samples and the adorable hello Kitty @eshoe so thoughtful of you!!

What a sweet gift from @eshoe! I hope you enjoy everything, @sonnydee!

Awesome unicorn mail @sonnydee!!! The Hello Kitty card is too cute!!!

@eshoesent such a lovely gift, @sonnydee!

@sonnydee What a lovely gift! It is so nice of @eshoe to have thought of you and send you this very kind gift! I love seeing how kind people are to each other on this forum. Totally made my night ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww, @sonnydee Iโ€™m actually a little embarrassed, this is such a small little package ๐Ÿ˜ณI was just going to send you those samples! I stopped by TJ Maxx again to see if those HK masks were still there before I mailed it, and they were. At least now you have a couple backups๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Nonsense @eshoe! I can never have enough of my hello kitt...

Nonsense @eshoe! I can never have enough of my hello kitty! you just made sure I had enough for me & my 2 lil mini mes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Nonsense @eshoe! I can never have enough of my hello kitt...

Yay thatโ€™s what I was hoping for, @sonnydee!!!

Such fun treats @sonnydee! That card is adorable! @eshoe's packages are so thoughtful and fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi fun indeed! It was a pleasant surprise to see all...

@itsfi fun indeed! It was a pleasant surprise to see all the extras. I was just looking at the "empty" sheet masks & now I have some!

The very lovely and sweet @itsfi sent me a care package after I hurt my hand and had my surgery. She was so kind. She knew from the lipstick challenge that I adore lipstick, so she sent me a bunch! There was actually more than in this picture but I started wearing some of it. And there was a lot more chocolate than what's left. It was so tasty! BIC is a wonderful place and she is a great person and this package made my week when I opened it.20181018_190136(0).jpg

Awww - Hope you are healing well, @sprocketta!  What a sweet care package from @itsfi! โค๏ธ

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you got hurt @sprocketta ๐Ÿ˜ž I hope that you are feeling better!! This is really sweet of @itsfi , it is so touching to see this community rally behind their own to lift their spirits when needed the most Heart 

12,978 Replies
testing