Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakes, you were totally and completely spoiled this week๐Ÿคฉ!!! The BIC Babes hats are ๐Ÿ’–@heartsmyface๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ and @ZombieMetroAnt nice llama earrings ๐Ÿ˜‰ @sister13 the pouch is adorable and Iโ€™m sure will be filled with pretty things! @Tamara76 yikes, the Gold palette...and the BIC pins, too! Thanks for sharing, this is a pretty amazing place๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe I totally was, SO spoiled!! These gals are just a different breed of awesome ๐Ÿ˜„ Heart 

So, I received this glorious box in the mail, and thought it was my Halloween exchange box.  Nope, it was just @jozkid being super sweet!

My box came today!  The very first question my elf asked me in the card included with my box was, "Did I confuse you?"  You sure did!  My son brought my box in from the porch after USPS delivered it, and he said, "That little one is so heavy!"  I couldn't figure out what was in it, because I know that coffee and vitamins don't weigh much (the package I was expecting.)

You certainly did "trick" me, my friend, but only for a minute because as soon as I saw the adorable drawings on the box, I knew it was you.

IMG_2754.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2756.JPG

You could have a career as an illustrator of some sort.

I opened up the box and saw this adorable card!

IMG_2759.JPG

The first group of presents (can you believe @jozkid sent me enough to make "groups?"  The answer is "Yes," because she is very generous!) is the food group:

IMG_2761.JPG

Is it bad that I knew right away what those orange foiled treats were? Smiley Happy I can't believe you sent a caramel apple; I've been thinking of trying to make them all week; now I don't have to. Smiley Happy I laughed when I saw the apples; she remembered me complaining about the dearth of good apples in my part of the country. They are so fragrant! And of course, you included pumpkin spice. Smiley Happy The orange skull almost glows in the dark even though it's daytime; it seems to be made of glass and has that mercury-type paint on it.

IMG_2768.JPG

Next up is the beauty group.  TooFaced Tickled Peach Palette and Colourpop's Ooh La La! palette (neither of which I have,) the back lipstick is Colourpop's Still Crazy (made for me in more ways than one!) and Kathleen Light's Scorpio Moon, both really pretty fall colors and the shades that always catch my eye.

IMG_2770.JPG

This is the "cute group."  Fuzzy warm socks and a couple of notepads to help keep me organized (very thoughtful, as I could use all the organization tools I can get.)

IMG_2769.JPG

Last, a beautiful sea-themed key chain.  I actually have been considering getting rid of my 20 yr. old rubber keychain, and this is definitely an upgrade!

Thank you so much @jozkid, for your friendship first of all, and this wonderful gift!

Such wonderful unicorn mail!!!!! Enjoy it all @Ispend2much6!!!

@veronika23  Hey stranger!  Yes, it was sooo kind of @jozkid to think of me.  I'm the type of person to get even, so she should beware. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Uh oh!  @Ispend2much6 I have been warned!  ๐Ÿ˜

Best Halloween Trick/Treat ever! โค๏ธ  @jozkid is the greatest!  I hope you're enjoying all your goodies, @Ispend2much6! โค๏ธ

P.S.  I love that she gave those special keychains to so many of us in the BIC sisterhood! โค๏ธ   

@Tamara76  That is neat that we have them; I thought the keychain looked familiar.

What an amazing package, inside and out. @jozkid is as creative and artistic as she is kind and generous!  Enjoy your fabulous treats @Ispend2much6

Iโ€™m blushing like you wouldnโ€™t believe @itsfi!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

@itsfi  Thank you so much!

omg @jozkid your art is amazing!! wow that is talent! you...

omg @jozkid your art is amazing!! wow that is talent! you are such a thoughtful person enjoy your gifts @Ispend2much6

Re: omg @jozkid your art is amazing!! wow that is talent! you...

@lmaster ๐Ÿ˜˜

@jozkid is this a hobby for you, or do you have a career with art?

@lmaster I actually have a BFA in illustration. โ˜บ๏ธ And Iโ€™ve been working as a designer/illustrator for over 30 years. 

That is so wonderful! @jozkid you are creative, you must love your job!

@lmaster  Thank you!

That pumpkin ๐ŸŽƒ on the package, @Ispend2much6@jozkid, who knew you were an artist, too?! The bats, the ghost...pretty ๐Ÿ˜Ž ! Enjoy your surprise, I know the inside stuff must be good but the artwork is one-of-a-kind:)

@eshoe Maybe I should cut out the images and put them in a scrapbook.

Or take photos, and turn them into Halloween coasters, @Ispend2much6. Or a spooky mug. 

@eshoe  Aha!  Another creative person.  You've been discovered!

12,978 Replies
testing