Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwwwww! This is so sweet ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@eshoe's daughter really is the sweetest person ever, @CC3616! Still just so blown away.

@itsfi,

Just when you think that you have seen everything, THIS happens!  The BEST!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Eshoe's daughter is such a doll!  I can't say enough about how inspiring her thoughtfulness is!  So sweet! 

@tsavorite, you just articulated so eloquently everything that I wanted to express about this amazing surprise! @eshoe's daughter is one of a kind!

OMG! How sweet is this!!!! Too cute! @itsfi

Soooo sweet @veronika23! My heart just melts everytime I look at that box! The contents are fantastic but it's the generosity and thoughtfulness of @eshoe's daughter that just really leaves me speechless. What a heart on that young lady!

How adorable is this?! I love it, @itsfi@eshoe's daughter sounds like a special little kiddo! 

IKR, @quspork?!!  @eshoe's daughter is so incredibly thoughtful and creative!

awwwww @itsfi how sweet of @eshoe s daughter!! ๐Ÿค— enjoy!

awwwww @itsfi how sweet of @eshoe s daughter!! ๐Ÿค— enjoy!

Re: awwwww @itsfi how sweet of @eshoe s daughter!! ๐Ÿค— enjoy!

Thank you @lmaster! So many fun treats! @eshoeโ€™s daughter is so sweet and thoughtful.

What a sweet surprise!

The sweetest @rockstargina

@itsfi Wow, what a great surprise from a very special girl!! @eshoe you have such a sweet daughter!! I know you must be so proud of her!! @itsfi I know you must have been blown away by these special gifts!! Enjoy your goodies from one awesome girl to another awesome woman!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful, this was such a great surprise! @eshoeโ€™s daughter did a first rate job of picking out items that I love! Sheโ€™s amazing! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–

@itsfi What a thoughtful and amazing surprise!  You were gifted some great things but that poem is my favorite!  @eshoe your daughter is just the sweetest.

@mishanyc, I know, right?!?! @eshoeโ€˜s daughter put so much thought in this package and then to make me a picture with a beautiful poem. There is so much goodness in her and I was so blessed to have been in the receiving end of it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@itsfi Absolutely!  Enjoy your goodies.  You have some awesome pampering ahead ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi  That is so utterly sweet!  Enjoy your very special box from a very special girl. @eshoe  You raised your little one right!  Give yourself a big pat on the back (and give her a big hug!)

Yes @jozkid, she is so sweet. Her thoughtfulness takes kindness to a whole new level! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe

This is eshoeโ€™s daughter: I am so glad you liked The box!๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ“ฆ that post made my night, my day, my whole month!!!!!! And thank you for saying Iโ€™m awsome, you are awesome too! Bye bye! Love, eshoeโ€™s daughter.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I was supposed to be home yesterday afternoon from a work trip but things didnโ€™t exactly go as planned on the project, so I ended up needing to stay an extra day and not getting home until just a couple hours ago. And I came home to a few packages, including this one from the lovely @sprocketta! Oh my goodness!! Thank you!  I was already so happy to be home, and then even happier when I saw this package and what was inside!! Look at these treats!  Thank you so much sprocketta! You are so kind. Iโ€™ll be using one of these sheet masks tonight, just not sure which one because they all look so good!!!

Sprocketta!!! I love everything!! <3Sprocketta!!! I love everything!! โค๏ธ

P.S. The chocolates are so good!!! Sooo excited to try these new masks!!! Have you tried any of them? 

12,978 Replies
testing