Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @Samtian! ๐Ÿ’— The card is so fun and @sonnydee included such a kind message inside. โ˜บ๏ธ

Awwww - How fun!!!!   @itsfi

You ladies find the most unique face masks!  Enjoy your treats!!! โค๏ธ

Thank you @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  @sonnydee picked out some good ones I canโ€™t wait to try! 

There is so much generosity around here, @itsfi@sonnydee you did a lovely job of spoiling the masking ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค— !!! The Dewytrees are nice, enjoy all of your new goodies:)

So true @eshoe! BIC is full of generosity and thoughtfulness. Iโ€™m so thankful for this community and its members! โค๏ธ 

@sonnydee sent so many good masks; I donโ€™t know which one to try first. 

awwww @sonnydee both of you ladies are so very generous!...

awwww @sonnydee both of you ladies are so very generous! @itsfi enjoy can't wait to see your reviews

Re: awwww @sonnydee both of you ladies are so very generous!...

@lmaster, I so agree!! @sonnydee is so kind! The hard part is going to be deciding which mask to try first ...

Re: awwww @sonnydee both of you ladies are so very generous!...

My thoughts exactly @itsfi the warmers tho... Calling my name ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm ecstatic that you like everything & that it is all new to you! @itsfi I admit your box was a little tricky for me, since your a masking queen!๐Ÿ˜‰but I wanted to send a small thank you for your kindness & generosity when you sent me your nars sample & all the goodies! Smell your nails after using the ciate & not the bottle though, I always forget! Love that stuff, I just wish Sephora still sold it. Enjoy everything!

@itsfi LOL! I smell the bottle everytime! it's like, mmmm...

@itsfi LOL! I smell the bottle everytime! it's like, mmmmmm chocolate!

You rocked it @sonnydee with this wonderful gift. Iโ€™m so excited to try these masks!! It was very kind of you; not at all necessary. So generous and thoughtful! Thank you! ๐Ÿค— 

hahaha! Even though you warned me about the Ciate bottle, I still managed to smell the bottle. LOL!!! ๐Ÿคช I used it, smelled my nails and wow! Nice! Then I reached for the bottle thinking if my nails smell so wonderful ... hahahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Yay! Great unicorn mail @itsfi!!! Have fun trying all these new goodies! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @veronika23@sonnydee did a great job picking out these masks. Canโ€™t wait to try โ€˜em! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am very grateful to to have come home and found unicorn mail today โค๏ธ  The last week or so has been rough fighting off migraines due to an old injury and @itsfi came in with the perfect pick me up flowers, unicorns, and all! 

IMG_0695.jpgIMG_0694.jpg

She picked out the best goodies! Especially the chocolate, which I sampled the second the picture was taken and it's SO GOOD! There's tons of new stuff I've never tried, as well as great winter body products which are a must for Ohio- we got our first snow today. I'm super excited to try the green tea mud mask, it reminds me of the Josie Maran whipped mud which is one of my favorite muds and I just ran out. She also somehow via freakish mind reading knew that I just started dabbling into false lashes. I did my first application this week and yay, more to play with! The unicorn goodies are too cute. One of our dogs saw the stuffed animal come out and was very excited thinking it was for him, but don't worry it'll find a safe home! 

Everything is perfect and she definitely took time to put this together, it is much appreciated XOXO 

Awwww- Hope you're feeling better, @CC3616!!!   What a sweet surprise!  I especially love the unicorn!!!   How thoughtful of @itsfi! โค๏ธ

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That little stuffed unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„ is priceless! Such a sweet little package!!

@CC3616,

It does look like there is some @itsfi psychic ability going on here,  along with her thoughtfulness, kindness, and generosity.  I hope that you feel much better!

Awwww!!! This is such great unicorn mail @CC3616! I hope you have a good weekend and a better week next week! ๐Ÿ™‚

@CC3616, I'm so sorry to hear you are having to deal with a migraine! Hope you are able to rest some this weekend.

Yay, I made the right decision regarding the eyelashes! ๐Ÿ™‚  I had an internal debate with myself "will she use the false eyelashes?" and "does she even like false eyelashes?" Thank you for making BIC such an awesome place! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahhhh, @CC3616, such cute and simply adorable goodness from @CC3616! The little stuffed unicorn is too sweet๐Ÿ˜Š This makes my โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„!!!

I had a lovely surprise last week! @gonerogue sent me thoughtful box of unicorn mail to thank me for the Halloween exchange gift I sent her. It had some awesome Sephoria items and other adorable goodies. This was TOTALLY unnecessary but so incredibly sweet and thoughtful!  ๐Ÿค— โค Thank so much gonerogue for sharing the Sephoria love! It really brightened up my day! 

UnicornMail.jpg

12,978 Replies
testing