Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG!!!!!   Those glasses are absolutely perfect for you, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!!   This is such a sweet gift from @mezzotown88! โค๏ธ

How perfect for you, @ZombieMetroAnt!

Very thoughtful!  Those glasses are awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

@ZombieMetroAnt,

What a great way to celebrate your love of "The Nightmare Before Christmas!" Perfect!

@mezzotown88 is as thoughtful as can be!  ๐Ÿ™‚

That is so awesome @ZombieMetroAnt!

awwwww@ZombieMetroAnt that's so amazing!! I love it how t...

awwwww@ZombieMetroAnt that's so amazing!! I love it how thoughtful!!

๐Ÿ˜ฑ those glasses are so cool, @ZombieMetroAnt

What a sweet present from @mezzotown88

OMG these are freaking cute!!!! Love it @ZombieMetroAnt!!!

Those tumblers are awesome @ZombieMetroAnt! ๐Ÿคฉ So sweet and thoughtful of @mezzotown88

A heavy Surprise Package from @Ispend2much6 suddenly appeared on my front porch!

Full of goodies, of course!  It contains a beautiful stainless steel water bottle in a lovely light pink, with the greeting: "Hello Sunshine!"  This couldn't be more welcome!  Then, there are the treats:  A huge box of  Harney & Sons Decaffeinated Rich Black Tea! 

I will be trying this immediately, as soon as the water gets hot!  A bag of all- natural Vanilla Sea Salt Heavenly Caramels! These are so delicious!  Yes, I opened these first!  A big bag of Werther's Original Pumpkin Spice Soft Caramels!  A big bag of SmashMallow Cinnamon Churro snackable marshmallows!  I'm already a fan of these!  Also, a big bag of SmashMallow Pumpkin Pie snackable marshmallows!  And, the next category of awesomeness:  Makeup!   Five large Besame Avengers Infinity War individual eyeshadows in gorgeous jewel toned colors!  (I was sad that I had missed getting those!)  A Winky Lux Powder Lights Celestial Highlighter compact!  And, a full-size tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in a lovely shimmery shade called Dazzled! 

I can't thank @Ispend2much6 enough for her generosity and thoughtfulness in putting this lovely gift together for me!  Thank you so much!

(Sorry, due to technical difficulties, there are no photos.) 

What a sweet gift @tsavorite!

@faeriegirl,

It was a very sweet gift, and well rounded, too!  I will be very well-rounded if I eat all these treats!  I should just wear the eyeshadows, blush, and highlighter and let the sweets go!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh my! That sounds like an amazing gift, @tsavorite!

I looked up the besame Avengers collection and the eyeshadows look awesome! @Ispend2much6 is such a sweetheart โค๏ธ

@SpaceLlama,

They are awesome, aren't they!  Vivid colors.  @Ispend2much6 paid very careful attention to know that I wanted those Avengers eyeshadows.  She was very sweet and thoughtful to give them to me.

WOW! What an amazing gift @tsavorite!!! Those sea salt vanilla caramels sound so yummy! ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23,

They are my new favorite!  I recommend them.  I've never had salted caramel before.

Nice!!! What's the brand name @tsavorite?

@veronika23  J Morgan Confections, courtesy of Amazon. ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23

On Amazon, " Heavenly Caramels, All Natural, Vanilla Sea Salt" from J Morgan Confections, as @Ispend2much6 says!   I haven't had salted caramels before,  so I'm a novice here, but I thought these were delicious.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @tsavorite! Glad you enjoyed them! I love salted caramels... probably just as much as chocolate. ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23,

I need to get back to you with that!  I may have eaten the sea salt caramels already and forgot to write down the brand.....  That was foolish, wasn't it? 

I will ask @Ispend2much6.

12,978 Replies
testing