Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This is my problem @ShortErica I have little piles going with sticky note names on em to send to people but I'm horrible at getting them packed up and sent quick!

I like the sticky notes idea @missjeanie. I had separate masking sets and then rubber bands broke. Not only that, but ya gotta be fast otherwise everyoneโ€™s tried the mask already ๐Ÿ˜†

The speed thing is what kills me @eshoe ! Lol Iโ€™ve 100% pulled a mask out after seeing someone pick up a 10 pack lol

There was no way I could come across a Lookatme mask that you hadn't tried and not send it to you.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  And since I freaking love chocolate covered espresso beans, I had to share those too.  I hope all of these masks are winners for you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Forever grateful for all the positivity and kindness that everyone shares. Iโ€™m coming out of this divorce a much stronger person. I absolutely love this community!!๐Ÿ’–

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am thinking about trying to share my experiences with others and helping others who have dealt with such terrible adversity and how you can come out a much happier stronger person no matter what the circumstances!! This community shows me how much people care and how much kindness there is in the world!

AHHH!! Yesterday I received my first unicorn mail package from @lmaster !

This was the sweetest gesture! @lmaster definitely paid attention to what masks I have been interested in trying and sent a beautiful package filled with amazing masks and some fun mini's to test out!!

She also sent a beautiful card and unicorn pen which will soon be gracing my desk at work ! All of these masks are new to me/I have never tried out before besides the yadah brightening jelly mask which I have tried and remember enjoying!!

I am especially excited to try out the papa recipe masks and the mamonde flower mask (I have tried some other 'flavors' from this line and LOVE them !!!).

Work has been so stressful lately so this unicorn mail wrapped in glittery tissue paper was just perfect!!

โค๏ธ thank you so much @lmaster for your kindness and generosity... it has been such a treat to get to know you on the BIC masking thread !!! 

xoxoxo -Mercedes

p.s.

The whole gang!!The whole gang!!IMG_2254 (1).PNGIMG_2253 (1).PNGIMG_2252 (1).PNG

Wow! What a beautiful selection of masks!!! Enjoy @m3rc3d3s 

@lmaster is a sweetheart! What a fabulous selection of sheet masks @m3rc3d3s! ๐Ÿ’•

What a wonderful unicorn mail @m3rc3d3s !  That was so kind of @lmaster to send all of these wonderful masks to you!

What an awesome way to perk up a blah work week @m3rc3d3s !!  That @lmaster sure know's how to do unicorn mail right!

@missjeanie I know right?!? It was great timing by@lmaster !!!

@m3rc3d3s ,

This delightful gift from @lmaster  should really brighten your week! 

Lots of masking in your future!

@tsavorite yes ! I have already used one of the masks (could not help myself !!!)

so generous and thoughtful of @lmaster 

@m3rc3d3s What wonderful goodies from @lmaster 

That's such a wonderful gift, @m3rc3d3s!

Awwww what a sweet gesture of kindness, @m3rc3d3s@lmaster sent such a fun package of masks your way, enjoy ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@eshoe I feel so spoiled by @lmaster ! I can honestly say I have never experienced anything like "unicorn mail" before and it was such a fun exciting feeling to see the package at the front desk!! โค๏ธ I can't wait to try everything!

Enjoy all your wonderful masks @m3rc3d3s

How sweet, @m3rc3d3s@lmaster included some wonderful masks for you! Enjoy your goodies!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wonderful unicorn mail ! ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŽ‰! @lmaster is very sweet. Hope to see your reviews on the thread!
12,978 Replies
testing