Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe @The packaging is so cute. How sweet of @RNGesusPls to send you those treats

I just love how everything was coordinated @SportyGirly125, I am definitely a sucker for cute packaging and @RNGesusPls made this little surprise extra-special for me!

@eshoe ,

That tiny Chanel brush is adorable!  This was a sweet gift from @RNGesusPls !

I forgot to mention that yellow paper it was wrapped in is a post-it @tsavorite...it is the perfect miniature addition to my brush collection! 

@eshoe ,

Never fear, I could tell the wrapping was a post-it note, so probably anyone could. 

I am really sorry that I missed getting one of these Chanel mini brushes, because, so darling!   This tiny brush was just the most clever gift from @RNGesusPls !  Lots of heart!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This is so adorable! Enjoy your goodies!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @amanda0000, I shared a candy with each of my family members and the last one I am reserving to savor ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

that candy sounds interesting!  another thing I'll have to look for at the asian store... Smiley Very Happy

@eshoe  Such a sweet little surprise! Everything is so cute! โ€“ love that card!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep I was really touched by the thoughtfulness @RNGesusPls shared with me, @Shosh85 - those candies are the best!

Got the most wonderful surprise from the lovely @mrsmouse! There are SO many great masks here! ๐Ÿคฉ7F0DB806-4417-4EB8-89DC-4D44793EA5AF.jpeg

I'm super excited to try the Ceramidin and Cheek & Eye masks! Both have been on my wish list forever! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 4F4430A7-D390-41C7-84A0-63820BE493CF.jpeg

The cutest little card and The Creme Shop galore! Love it all! ๐Ÿ˜ I've never even seen that ABC mask! ..... I'll definitely be trying that one out soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so, so much, mrsmouse, for this awesome mask surprise! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I am so glad there were some good masks in there for you @Shosh85!  It's always hard to figure out what someone may or may not have.  I am super curious to know what your thoughts are on the Dr. Jart Ceramidin one as it's definitely a favorite of mine.  I hope you enjoy them!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Everything is wonderful, @mrsmouse, thanks again! I've really liked the few things I've tried from the Ceramidin and Cicapair lines, but haven't had the chance to try the masks yet! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™Œ It was so sweet and generous of you to send these over! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Aw, it really made me happy to send them so it's a win-win @Shosh85!  I just wish I would have remembered the treats!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 this looks like a nice variety of masks to use! @mrsmouse sent an excellent package - no surprise - considering her awesome mask finding at TJ Maxx/Marshalls.

@ShortErica  Masks always get me excited, and there is definitely a fun variety here! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So many great masks, @Shosh85! Enjoy your goodies from @mrsmouse!

Thank you, @quspork ! It really was such a sweet surprise! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aw, @Shosh85, @mrsmouse is so sweet!

@curlychiquita She really is! Mask surprises are the best! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 Wow @mrsmouse was super generous in sending you all those wonderful masks to add to your collection 

12,978 Replies
testing