Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe, what a beautiful package! ๐Ÿ‚

@curlychiquita it is a gorgeous package, I agree! @quspork took great care to share some fall love๐Ÿ with me. Such a kind ๐Ÿ’— she has!

@eshoe Ooh what lovely gifts! Though the donkey mask concerns me haha.

It concerns me in so many ways, @Samtian. There are so many gross ingredients that I feel I have tried (horse oil ๐Ÿ˜) and once is enough. I am going to set this aside for our next Gross Week challenge because a challenge is about the only thing that will gives the courage to try it. Many thanks to @quspork for the adventurous mask๐Ÿ˜‰

HAHA! But donkey milk is amazing, @Samtian! Seriously, one of my all-time favorite moisturizers was donkey-milk based and it was the best!

@quspork Haha I'll take your word for it.

Donโ€™t knock it โ€˜til you try it @Samtian ๐Ÿคฃ

Awww, how sweet of @quspork, @eshoe ! Enjoy!

@l8totheparty@quspork is a sneaky one, that is for sure! All of you maskers are so generous๐Ÿ˜‰

61X8gXxDDBL._SX425_

You are so very welcome, @eshoe! I had so much fun picking out and putting together a few fun fall-themed goodies for you- I hope you enjoy everything!

Ha ha I seriously had no idea Ninja Unicorns were a thing @quspork๐Ÿ˜‚ You are the definition of one to me, my heart is just so full of gratitude. Thank you again for the amazing surprise of ๐Ÿ‚ autumn goodness!!!

@eshoe Such an amazing package full of so many goodies! @quspork really knows how to decorate and has great taste in masks!

Have fun with everything! ๐Ÿ˜

She does, doesnโ€™t she @Shosh85? Everything @quspork included, how she arranged it all, the extra touches like the ๐Ÿ leaves-I was so moved by it! 

Enjoy all your goodies @eshoe! That bag is so cute!

Thank you @faeriegirl I love the little bag! It is just the right size for a new beauty bag for my purse, too.

how sweet!! @eshoe wow what a great assortment of masks a...

how sweet!! @eshoe wow what a great assortment of masks and goodies!! from the ever so thoughtful @quspork

Re: how sweet!! @eshoe wow what a great assortment of masks a...

That caramel corn is SO delicious @lmaster! Canโ€™t think of a better way to help me get in a fall frame of mind than some sparkly leaves and tasty treats! 

@eshoe ,

Happy Fall!  @quspork, the Ninja Unicorn Mailer,  is surprising her sweet friends with these kind and generous Autumn Unicorn gifts!  After a long, hot Summer, I love the Fall feels of these gifts!

Ah, happy fall to you as well, @tsavorite@quspork caught me totally off guard, in the sweetest way. Very grateful to be a recipient of her kindness๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, @tsavorite! Selfishly, putting these together really helped bring on some fall spirit since it was in the 90s here up until about 2 weeks ago, haha!

@eshoe I love how warm and cozy this box makes me feel. Such a nice decorated box with SDJ and Voluspa ๐Ÿ˜ goodies. @quspork really is so sweet for sending you these gifts. 

12,978 Replies
testing