Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks so much @quspork! It was such a sweet and unexpected surprise and so many things I look forward to trying! ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 what a sweet surprise from @eshoe The way how she preps her surprise goodies is so special and a treat.

@SportyGirly125  She is so thoughtful and her little finishing touches are so sweet and so pretty! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe is so lovely and thoughtful! Enjoy your goodies! @Shosh85 

Thank you @l8totheparty! She really is so sweet! All the love this little community shows each other is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe is the best and so sweet. Enjoy those masks @Shosh85!

Thank you @ShortErica! It really was so sweet of her! I love everything and am so excited try it all! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85, you included so many goodies for my daughter and I more than once, and Iโ€™ve had these sitting in a box waiting for the current state of things to quiet down. I was going to hold on to them, but when the box from you came my way, I thought it would be the perfect excuse to send them along. It just worked out๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thank you for being so thoughtful, thinking not only of me but my daughter and sooooo many others, and for bringing so much fun and cheer to BIC! ๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe  Thank you again! It's incredibly sweet and so thoughtful! I really love it all and am so excited to try everything!

Its been so great getting to know you on the BIC and the masking thread has been so fun! I really appreciate this, you, and all that you do ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

oh this is awesome!! how do I get in on sending/recieving unicorn mail??

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@GillianR8 these are exchanges between BIC members. We get addresses by participating in gift exchanges or by making friendships on here or you can ask people for their address.

awesome! I would love to participate! thanks for the info.

awesome! I would love to participate! thanks for the info.

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™m new to this and would like to know more about this ....

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@98tawny @These are exchanges between BIC members.  Usually we get addresses by participating in gift exchanges or by making friendships on here or you can ask people for their address. 

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh okay thank you so much for filling me in โ˜บ๏ธ now I know thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This thread just takes me back to so many amazing memories! I love how much it has grown and itโ€™s heartwarming to see so many new friendships forming every day. I recently got some mermaid mail from the adorable @ClassicallyFab that I just had to pop in and share! With everything going on in the world right now it was just so sweet of her to not only think of me but to also send me these gifts โค๏ธ How perfect is everything she picked out?! This is basically BT in a box and it makes my heart happy. Thank you SO much @ClassicallyFab ! I adore you!

@Mcakes Wonderful gifts.  So thoughtful

@Mcakes ,

So glad to see you here and to hear about @ClassicallyFab  sending you mermaid mail!

I miss seeing you both on  BIC more often.  These gifts from @ClassicallyFab  are awesome.

Hi @tsavorite ! Miss you! โค๏ธ

@Mcakes  Oh wow, what awesome goodies.  Hope you enjoy them hon.

@Mcakes  Such a sweet gesture!!!

12,978 Replies
testing