Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Smiley LOL das right @veronika23!  

Image result for cartoon hell gif

You are very welcome, dahling Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt It’s on my fridge πŸ˜‚

148779C9-A842-44FE-99A7-ADC58235F935.jpeg

That sign is great, @pixiedust2. It reminds me of my former dog, who was spoken to in Polish before we got him (he was a Polish dog).  Anyways, much confusion for him when we got him, he had to learn English as a 2nd language

Awwww - Sounds like a smart dog to learn two languages, @prettyinpa!!! <3

@prettyinpa πŸ˜‚ that poor little pup! He must have been so confused in the beginning. Multilingual dogs are smarter than me πŸ˜‚

@pixiedust2- yeah it was tough for awhile. He learned to communicate by nudging us when he wanted something, when I would ask food? out? new water? your bed moved?  (he loved to sunbathe) he would turn his head side to side like we were ignorant. Hilarious. Teaching down, sit, off the furniture and stay were easy because no one had taught him manners so it was all new, all good.  This isn't my picture, but was his expression.

giphy

Puppy was multilingual @prettyinpa? Wow!

Bahaha! "Building monitored by a pug!'? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@pixiedust2

Edit: I don't speak Polish. ( I just understand a bit. I think. Smiley Very Happy ) I may be completely off. 

Isnt the pug a play on Men in Black? The little work dudes always say something similar to Owanga ..... ??

@lyravega yep hahaha! My friends went to Poland last year and brought this back for me. The face is so funny, such a mean lil Pug πŸ˜‚

@lyravega  Good job!  Google translate only differs from the first word, "object" instead of "building."  But, they could be wrong.

Haha, thanks @Ispend2much6 ! This one was easy. Smiley Tongue

"Obiekt" literally translated is "object". But, here it means a building, a house, that kind of object. I think in English it is not very common ( if at all ) to say "object" for a building of any kind? ( Or, is it? ) But, over there it is. It is like a one general word for all different kinds of buildings. If that makes sense.

@lyravega  Language is fascinating.  Along with the different customs and cooking of different cultures.  Thanks for the explanation!

hahahahahahaha @pixiedust2   the moon is always full for me and I'm always unsupervised πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@veronika23  Samesies!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is the BEST! Stealing it! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

It's so nice to have you back @pixiedust2!  Let the shenanigans start!!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt@pixiedust2

Image result for castiel hug gif

πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸ» Thank you V. I feel like I’m getting some mojo back and slowly creeping out of my cave. Last year just sucked, plus I was sick the whole month of Dec with that cold that everyone has. It’s the worst cold I’ve ever had. I had zero holiday spirit LOL.  Slowly coming back to reality and I need some fun in my life. I forgot how much I love everyone here, how you are all so sweet and make me laugh and cheer me up. Whether it’s about makeup or unicorns or Disney. I’m very happy this community is still here and I’m sorry I was away so long ❀️ @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt

Awwww - Glad you're feeling a little better!  I'm definitely happy to see you back here, @pixiedust2! <3

Maleficent-im-back.gif

10,676 Replies