Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Sorry I forgot to tag you @Samtian !

@Samtian, this is a lovely box of treats from the ever thoughtful and generous @eshoe!  So many goodies to enjoy; have fun!

@Samtian  I wouldn't have guessed you were going through a tough time, you're always so cheerful.  I hope things get better soon, and I'm glad @eshoe spoiled you!

@Ispend2much6Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ Unfortunately for me that is the life of a factory worker.

You are so sweet @eshoe.  Enjoy all your goodies @Samtian

awwwww @eshoe how kind and thoughtful of you! @Samtian en...

awwwww @eshoe how kind and thoughtful of you! @Samtian enjoy those are some lovely masks and goodies!

Look at all those amazing masks! You were definitely spoiled with so many treats to try, @Samtian!

That is a nice package. Itโ€™s so nice to see all of these kind gestures from everyone on here. Enjoy! 

This is so sweet Heart I'm continuously blown away by how kind our community is and how generous we are to each other. Such a beautiful package @eshoe , enjoy it all @Samtian Heart 

@Samtian

This is the sweetest Unicorn Mail that you received from @eshoe!

I'm so happy that @eshoe  chose you to be the recipient!  I have been pretty impressed with your rescue and adoption of Apollo too!  It's so nice of @eshoe to pamper you this way.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavoriteThank you! Apollo is a little stinker, but I adore him and am always asking for updates when I am at work lol and pictures. His coming up on 5 months here, which I will post pictures of in the pet thread.

@Samtian your post brought tears to my eyes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ but in a good way. You have such a kind heart, when I read about Apollo it just really touched me because of my own rescue pet. You deserve it, and I hope next year is a better year for you๐Ÿค—

@eshoeYour card brought me to tears reading it especially the part about your wonderful rescue dog.

Awww that is such great unicorn mail @Samtian! You have so many new things to play with! Enjoy!

A few extras @Samtian?  Iโ€™ve seen stores with fewer sheet masks! Lol! @eshoe is a real sweetheart to brighten your day like that. Itโ€™s nice to see kindness in action. Enjoy!

that's a lot of great stuff @Samtian that the wonderful @...

that's a lot of great stuff @Samtian that the wonderful @eshoe sent you! enjoy all the goodies!

Iโ€™m so blown away. When I went to sort through my mail and a few packages I received while I was away, I stopped when I saw this one.  I recognized the return address but the handwriting was different this time...

Love the stickers!! <3Love the stickers!! โค๏ธ

Isnโ€™t it just perfectly packaged? Just wait until you see whatโ€™s insideโ€ฆ

My own one-of-a-kind, specially designed and exquisitely curated beauty box!!! Squee!!!My own one-of-a-kind, specially designed and exquisitely curated beauty box!!! Squee!!!

Before I post the contents I want to share that this unicorn mail leaves me verklempt. It is so truly humbling to have been on the receiving end of this one. Everything inside the box is spectacular, but itโ€™s the creator and sender of this gift who makes my heart melt. Who might this wonderful surprise be from, you ask?!  None other than the fabulous, incomparable and sweetest of sweets โ€“ eshoeโ€™s daughter!!! Yesss, her daughter. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  The apple does not fall far from the tree!

Spoiler
IMG_2923.JPGIMG_E2928.JPGIMG_E2930.JPG

Little Miss Masking Maven, I thought you were amazing long before I received this extraordinary surprise. You are truly one of a kind and so great!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I love reading your momโ€™s posts where she shares your masking adventures โ€“ from reading ingredients on the back of a sheet mask to making your own DIY masks.  You are the crรจme de la crรจme, my friend. I am just so blown away by your goodness, hon. It was so kind and thoughtful of you to put together this beauty box for me. It is hands down the coolest beauty box I have ever received. Itโ€™s fabulous. Just like you. I love every single thing you picked out - they are so me! ๐Ÿ™‚  My favorites are the special touches you put in โ€“ your drawing and poem are beautiful and the stickers on the inside bottom of the box just made my heart smile. You are amazing! Iโ€™m just so moved that you put this together for me. Thank you so much. You included a note on the bottom of the box that reads โ€œyou invented awesome.โ€ That is really soooo sweet of you to say, my dear, but I think it is more accurate to say that YOU are awesome. The rest of us are just trying to model ourselves after you! You are just so cool and I am floored, FLOORED!! by your thoughtfulness.  Great big hugs to you! โค๏ธ

OMG!  This may be the sweetest Unicorn Mail yet!   How adorable of @eshoe's daughter to send you this custom beauty box, @itsfi! This is way too cute! โค๏ธ

IKR, @Tamara76! Such a sweet and creative gift from @eshoeโ€™s daughter! ๐Ÿ˜ She picked some wonderful items to include for me. ๐Ÿ’Sheโ€™s an absolute gem! ๐Ÿค— 

@itsfi This is such a sweet gift from @eshoe โ€˜s daughter! Sheโ€™s the reflection of her mom ! Like mother like daughter! 

So true @keana1; @eshoe and her daughter are absolute sweeties. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing