Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awesome!!! What a wonderful surprise! Hope you had a good birthday! Enjoy your goodies!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @quspork 

Thanks, @veronika23! It was a great day and my Galentine helped make it extra sweet!

Awesome!!!!! @quspork 

@quspork  I hope you had a wonderful birthday! What a great surprise and wow, that origins is stunning! Can't wait to find out who your galentine is

@CC3616 Thank you! And yes, I can't wait to see who she is and say thank you!

@quspork  Happy Birthday! And how adorable is that Origins?!?! I didn't even know such a product exist! What a super sweet surprise from your Galentine! 

Thank you, @GG84! To be honest, I didn't realize that Origins did any makeup- I've only ever associated them with skincare. But it's very beautiful!

That is so sweet of your Galentine @quspork ! That origins blooming tint is so pretty!

It really was, @faeriegirl and yes, the tint is just gorgeous!

@quspork what a great surprise!  That is a very pretty rose!

It was so thoughtful of her, @Indy701. It's truly amazing how many sweet souls we have in this community. Heart

Awww @quspork that is so very sweet of your Galentine!!! I especially love the Happy Birthday tiara ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿฅณ Iโ€™ve never seen that Origins Blooming Tint, but it is beautiful ๐Ÿคฉ 

It really was so sweet of her, @eshoe, and yes, the birthday princess tiara just makes the perfect accessory, haha! 

That tint really is so pretty!  Happy Birthday and I'm glad someone got to give you an extra reason to smile! @quspork 

Thank you, @missjeanie! This really was such a sweet gift from my Galentine. 

Some fun and adorable mail greeted me this afternoon in the form of my favorite character, Hello Kitty!Masking Cuteness!Masking Cuteness!

@Indy701 sent me this sweet masking set and beautiful card and it absolutely made my day๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much, two of my favorite things combined=weekend fun ahead!!!

Sooo cute @eshoe! And so kind of @Indy701! It's two things you love in one - sheet masks and Hello Kitty!! Win-win! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m so happy we were mask twins too, @itsfi - @Indy701 brought some fun to this week for both of us๐Ÿ˜„

โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe excited to see those hello kittys make a masking appearance! How sweet of @Indy701 

So nice, @eshoe!

12,978 Replies
testing