Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@veronika23aww thats super sweet. Well then have to say there are super cute and thoughtful, and love looking at the pictures. Smiley Happy

@Anastasiya13   I'm glad you are enjoying it! I love seeing someone's day brighten by a random act of kindness so I love it when people post what they received. Smiley Happy Gives me the warm fuzzies Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23Yes, me too. I love seeking peoples reactions too especially when its a random act of kindness. Its just nice to see kindness online too, especially with all the crazy things that go on in the world.

Yes my thoughts exactly @Anastasiya13 Smiley Happy

finally made it home from traveling for work to a wonderful surprise. Not one piece of Unicorn mail, but 2!!!!! Thank you so very much @veronika23 and @ZombieMetroAnt

Spoiler
1d8.jpgUnicorns,Star Wars, Nintendo, and Llamas - what more could a gal ask for? Thank you ZMA <315e.jpgOMG Sally/Minnie ears EEK!!!1e2.jpgI got an absolutely beautiful card with this wonderful magnet from V <3

@niki172 What a lovely assortment of goodies. Love the ears!!

@veronika23 And @ZombieMetroAnt are killing it with the unicorn mail!

So many cute things- those Minnie ears are adorable, @niki172! Both @veronika23 and @ZombieMetroAnt did such great job with the unicorn mail! 

The ears are so cute!!  So many wonderful gifts from some pretty amazing ladies, enjoy @niki172 !

@niki172,

You can't have better friends than @ZombieMetroAnt and @veronika23!

Thanks for naming the Sally/Minnie Ears!

It was so nice of them to remember you with these gifts!  I love them all!

OMG!   This is such sweet unicorn mail!   I am so happy to hear it cheered you up after a yucky Monday, @niki172!  I am totally digging the Star Wars theme, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  And what a sweet card and magnet, @veronika23!  

hearteyes.gif

@niki172, I made sure to wear the Sally/Minnie ears before sending them your way....

Spoiler
twins.PNG

Smiley LOL  jkjk - yours are brand spankin' new & the best part - we're twinsies!!  Heart 

This was just a small token of gratitude for my amazing Christmas gift (and you'd be happy to know that my "Star Wars Resistance" jacket played a key role at the Womens March last Saturday Heart  because, as they say "a woman's place is in the resistance" Smiley Wink   

Enjoy all your wonderful treats and thank you for being such a wonderful friend!  xoxo

@ZombieMetroAnt  Way to represent!!!! Little Miss and I went to the MArch in our town, too!!! I was so proud of her!! But our outfits were nowhere as cool as yours!!!! <3

@ZombieMetroAnt I screamed when I saw the ears so thank you (even if they had been second handed I wouldn't have cared Smiley Very Happy). So glad your Rebel jacket made it to the women's march!! Represent lady!!!!

Awwww- What a cute pic, Z!!!!  I love that y'all are twins!  <3  @ZombieMetroAnt

Yay!  That’s some good stuff there @niki172! Enjoy! @veronika23 And @ZombieMetroAnt are some of the bestest gifters out there!

The Sally/Minnie ears are the BEST!!

@niki172  Surprises are so much fun!  A nice variety too, Star Wars and LLamas!

The Sally/Minnie ears are my Favorite!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ–€ so many fun goodies to play with @niki172, have fun πŸ˜„

OMG!  Look at that unicorn mail goodness!!!!  Enjoy all your Star Wars, Disney and llama goodies @niki172!!!

The husband eyed the Star Wars items with suspicion (no Sci Fi for him) until he realized there is candy/popcorn in them. I have a funny feeling I will wake up to one or both of the being open Smiley Very Happy

Hahahaha @niki172 Smiley Very Happy

9,213 Replies