Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

You've got this @caway , we're all here for you no matter if you need distracting or to talk!

@missjeanie Thank you!

@caway I'm sorry to read about what you've been going thru. It's never easy at any age and like you've said, you will come out of this a stronger person. I'm newer to the BIC community and it truly is a safe haven. You can feel like your'e able to get away and be surrounded with others who get you and will not judge you. So many kind and welcoming people here. So your'e definitely not alone and I'm sure there are others who can relate and give you extra support. Keep your head up lovely. Lots of hugs!!

@caway So sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayer with you. I know very well how these things can drain you.

Plus people donโ€™t understand sometimes that if you are going through so much how can you read/post on BIC but I find coming in here is nice and a good way to distract yourself with whatever is going on and just share some joy.

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@naturalooks15 Coming here is very therapeutic!!

@caway ,

I'm sorry for all that you have been going through.  It sounds really tough!  I'm glad that you know that we do care for each other here and that you can come here for support and a pick me up!  That's all very true!  You belong here, so welcome back!

@tsavorite Thank you!

@caway  Sorry you are going through such a difficult time. That must be so tough. Please post if you ever need to talk, and Iโ€™ll be thinking about you. 

@PrettyPaint thank you so much!

@caway so truly sorry to hear what your are going through...

@caway so truly sorry to hear what your are going through! try to stay positive! you will get they this with love and support from others who care about you unconditionally โฃ๏ธ we are all here for you!

RE: @caway so truly sorry to hear what your are going through...

@Imaster thank you so much for your kind words!

Iโ€™m so sorry about what youโ€™re going through @caway ! I never thought that I also would be divorced at 54, and in 2013 I broke 3 vertebrae after an accident ( no cars involved ) so I have a pretty good idea of what youโ€™re going through! If you need to talk to anyone, youโ€™re welcome to send me a PM anytime ! Remember that youโ€™re not alone my dear friend ! Iโ€™m sending you a big hug ๐Ÿค—! Hang in there, believe me you will grow stronger with time, donโ€™t despair!

keana1, I have a ton of reviews I need to do also. Just going to get back in the game and live my life!

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I may take you up on that!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I don't even know where to begin.  I went to pick up a parcel this evening and was in tears when I just opened it up.  The beauty community here, beginning about 6 years ago on BT, right through to today on BIC, has always been such a safe haven for me to share my love of all things beauty and the community members I've met here are all one of a kind, beautiful souls.  The last few months I've become quite active in the masking challenge, and I've loved reading all of @itsfi 's reviews, recommendations, and encouragements.  She's been so helpful learning about ingredients and making suggestions on what masks may be great for my skin.  Her friendship, love of masking, generosity, and kindness are the epitome of BIC is all about!

@itsfi has hooked me up with so many amazing masks that I don't even know where to start! -- no no... I do... it's gross week on the masking challenge... tonight I put snail mucin on my face! 

If anyone's been on the TJMaxx/Marshalls/Winners thread lately, they know that I've been stalking my local stores for a full size Elizabeth and James French Grey... All this stalking has beefed up my mask stock, but left me still looking for the French Grey.... Well Fi found it for me!  I'm so beyond excited! 

And last, but absolutely not the least, she thought to include some special treats from a local shop.  I've already dived into the chocolates and am wondering if Pineapple cotton candy counts as fruit for fruit for breakfast?

@itsfi Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You are a true Gem!

IMG_2287.jpg

just came to say that is so sweet of @itsfi to track that...

just came to say that is so sweet of @itsfi to track that down for you @missjeanie & then out of the corner of my eye, when I was looking at the pic "wait! is that egg nog!?"๐Ÿคฃ enjoy your goodies & let me know how the egg nog smells!๐Ÿ˜‹

Re: just came to say that is so sweet of @itsfi to track that...

@sonnydeeI was thinking the egg nog would be good on a cold snowy night!  I am so beyond grateful to @itsfi for this gift.  It makes my heart smile!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @missjeanie! How sweet of @itsfi!

@faeriegirlI've been loving everything!!  I've used a mask already and fallen head over heals for it!  And those pretty little chocolates have been devoured!  I've got my nieces coming over tomorrow so I'll open up the cotton candy with them, I know they'll love to try it!  And onto another mask tonight!

@itsfi   youโ€™re such a kind soul to go out on the hunt for @missjeanie  

This thread makes me so happy! 

Aww, youโ€™re so sweet @heartsmyface; thank you! ๐Ÿค— Makes me happy @missjeanie has her  French Grey!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

12,978 Replies
testing