Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ermahged the llamas!! Love It!!

Thanks, @MandieNRG!!! Aren't llamas the cutest?! <3

@Tamara76 I lost the llama keychain you gave me. So sad!!!! 

Oh no!  @mermadelove  Smiley Sad

Hopefully he’ll turn up somewhere!πŸ’—

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

omg @Tamara76 that llama box is incredible! @ZombieMetroAnt really is the master of finding the coolest stuff ever! how does she do it!! 

so glad it brightened your day. unicorn mail always makes a rough week better! 

ooo that Pocky is so delicious, also if you like that stuff the banana flavor is bomb too Smiley Happy

OMG!   I did not know a banana version existed - Sounds delicious!!!! @Anastasiya13

@Tamara76 It does and it really is. Have you heard of a store called Dasio, or have one in your area? If so they have a lot of Pocky flavors there, and its just delicious, they also have a green tea one, that tastes good too

Ohhhh - Thanks for the tip!  Sadly, we don't have Daiso in my city, but I am going to see if I can find it online! <3  @Anastasiya13

@Tamara76 Aww darn, if you don't find it online and would want one, I would be more than happy to get one for you and send it.

Awww - Thank you, sweetie! 😘  @Anastasiya13

Have I mentioned before just how much I love you both @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt? Heart You guys are so darn cute and are just sweet as pie. LOVE all the generosity being spread around right now Heart 

Kind of obsessed with that "Give a girl the right pair of boots and she can conquer the world" magnet!! Heart

Ohhh that box is perfect for BIC mementos!  @ZombieMetroAnt did it come with the color accents or did you add that yourself?  Love the black and white with just a touch of color.  

Not only have you struck llama gold, I spy a Wonder Woman patch with your name all over it!  Hope you are feeling better @Tamara76 πŸ’•

I bought the box like that @ElleElleG but I was super tempted to color in the rest myself πŸ˜πŸ– 

Thank you so much, @ElleElleG!  This truly is the perfect BIC box!  The WW patch is awesome - I am deciding what to do with it because it will have to be something special! <3

@Tamara76,

You accomplish more when you aren't feeling well than any one else does when they are well! 

You're amazing!  I'm glad that you are starting to feel better!   Smiley Happy

Yes loving the new avi too @tsavorite!!! Nice!!!!!

Thanks,  @veronika23

The lovely @Beadshopgirl added the HoF emblem, of course! 

I couldn't have done it without her help! I'm glad to be on board with the emblem!

Yay! She is very sweet to have helped us! Glad you joined us in changing your avi!!! @tsavorite

Awww - That is really sweet, @tsavorite!   Thank you!  

P.S. I'm loving the snazzy new avatar!  Is this another @Beadshopgirl creation?  She is such a sweetie to make these!!!   Beautiful! <3

@Tamara76,

You are welcome!

Yes, @Beadshopgirl strikes again!   She was so nice to help!  I was a pain!

Aw @Tamara76!  You are so sweet!  This is only a small, very small token of gratitude for all the amazing things you've done for everyone here (especially me).  You are one of the most thoughtful, incredibly caring, genuinely unselfish gals I know and I wish I could shower you with more gifts!  I am so sorry to hear you had a terrible week and hope this little box brightened your day.  You are an amazing friend and we'll always be indebted to you Heart   xoxo

9,067 Replies