Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Um @tsavorite I didn’t show you the inside of that candy box now did I? πŸ˜‰

My second big thank you goes to @veronika23 (of course!). I received a box filled with all kinds of Canadian goodies. There were actually a few more of them, but they, ahem, might have disappeared since I first received the box. Those sucre creme (I know I’m completely messing up the name) are to die for! Thank you sweet V for all the northern delicacies!

C086425C-841E-4B9C-B3FD-8596EAB7AAD8.jpeg

Treats from the far North from everyone's favorite mailer, @veronika23! Enjoy all the Coffee Crisps and other goodies, @jozkid, they (and you) are the best!

Yay!   I spy some of my favorite Canadian treats, @jozkid!!!!  Watch out because Coffee Crisp is seriously addictive! <3  @veronika23 You are such a sweetheart to spoil us all with the best snaxxxx from up north! <3

@jozkid,

Oh, you have been blessed!  All the Canadian goodies from @veronika23!  

To die for!  Have you ever had any of these delicious treats before? 

I have to go to Coffee Crisp Anonymous meetings now myself! 

I may have to move to Canada.   Hmmm.   That's not a bad idea!   Smiley Wink

I have had Coffee Crisps before @tsavorite. Another old BTer sent a few along when she sent me a Mauvember lippie a few years back. 

@jozkid,

Are you as crazy about Coffee Crisps as I am?  They are the best!   Smiley Happy

Totally irresistible and almost unobtainable!  (Here in the US.)

Wowie zowie! Heart  This is a whole lotta Canadian love @jozkid Heart Congrats on the treats & I admire your discipline (these would've disappeared in a split second at my place) Smiley LOL 

@ZombieMetroAnt no will power involved. Just total inundation with other food. 🍨🍰πŸͺ🍦🍿

You are most welcome @jozkid! Enjoy the goodies!!! It was almost right sucre Γ  la crΓ¨me.  You were just missing the Γ  la. Smiley Happy

@jozkid  So glad @veronika23 helped to spoil you for your birthday month!! And those chips!!! ONe thing I miss about not being in the NEK anymore is missing all of the crazy Canadian chip flavors!! Enjoy!!!

I speak German. I know for umlauts 😁

Nice @jozkid!!!  I had to look that up Smiley Very Happy

@jozkid Awwww how sweet and delicious. How cool that they have poutine mix! I never knew!

Hello, my name is jozkid and I’m an enormous πŸ’©. I have received an obscene number of unicorn packages from sweet BICers and have been incredibly remiss in giving out the thanks they are due. For that I am sorry. Somehow I have the best of intentions in taking pics and doing unboxings and then I turn around and it’s a month later. 😞. So I’m trying to get right β€” it is a new year after all!  I’m going to have to break this up a little because I’m on my phone and I know the site hates multiple photos. 

So, I wanted to thank @prettyinpa first for sending me some delicious chocolate covered pretzels from my home state of PA. She took an offhand comment I made and ran with it!  Yes, I still have some left. I was trying to be good and besides it was the holidays and we were swimming in chocolates and cookies. πŸ˜‰

E26D5E9C-29A3-402C-8F57-21CAC725AEA2.jpeg

Thank you so much doll! And I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness even though I am a πŸ’©

@jozkid  You are chocolate soft serve? YUM! LOLOL

@prettyinpa yummy treats!!!!!

Um, yeah ...... @mermadelove. 😜

@jozkid  I have a friend whose mom actually thought that...... tee hee!!!

Don't feel bad, @jozkid, my computer gave up the ghost and it had my pictures of your unicorn mail on it. I just got a new one and had someone rescue my pics off the old one, so I'm posting above. So happy you liked the holiday pretzels, let me know if you ever want some more.

Aw thanks @prettyinpa!  If you ever feel the need for more penuche (or anything else from these parts) just let me know!

Awwww- How sweet of @prettyinpa!!!!   Those look seriously yummy, @jozkid!  Enjoy! <3

8,385 Replies