Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I love it @CookieGirl1! It smells so good😊

It's so fun seeing all of the random acts of kindness that we share and it makes me realize even more how awesome this community is.

i wondered how to get involved with this surprise unicorn box set up? who do i send information to or how do i send and receive gifts?

@saneilsen  Hi! There’s no particular formula to the Unicorn Mail, mostly it’s people who have been long time contributors to the BIC community who have participated in other gift exchanges and have become friends with people thanks to a shared love of beauty! The more you participate and let people get to know you, the more likely you’ll be able to join in the fun! Hope to see around a lot more on the boards!

I don't even know where to start..

So a little bit ago I was lucky enough to find 2 packs of Yadah collagen masks at my store that @Shosh85 wanted to try. She offered to keep an eye out for an "egg" that @eshoe had posted a good review out for me. Well, my Easter bunny did way more than just leave me an egg!

20190420_174621.jpg

Here's the egg I was anticipating! Can't wait to see how it works for me.

20190422_081052.jpgLook how adorable!

...and then there were sheet masks...

20190422_081227.jpgI spy a Mediheal!

...other goodies..both edible and useful...

20190422_081017.jpg

...lip balm, that two little mommy's boys decided was their's - good thing there were two!

20190422_081122.jpgThis card doesn't look like it's for Flynn and Lawrence but they won the battle

They also wanted the magnets and are so proud of their claim

Spoiler
20190420_175555.jpgOf course they don't pay..20190420_175559.jpg..attention at the same time!

@Shosh85 you are too kind! This was such an amazing gesture when you were supposed to only be searching for an egg for me. Thank you thank you thank you!

@ShortErica what a lovely surprise from @Shosh85 your boys are adorable. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125. Snail mail is pretty cool.

@ShortErica ,

These are all such fun surprises!  Your boys are wonderful!  Smiley Happy

Thanks @tsavorite!

This is so sweet, @ShortErica! Both of @Shosh85 and your...

This is so sweet, @ShortErica! Both of @Shosh85 and your boys!

Re: This is so sweet, @ShortErica! Both of @Shosh85 and your...

Aww, thanks @curlychiquita!

What a lovely package, @ShortErica. I hope you enjoy the peeling gel that @Shosh85 was able to track down for you. Also, your boys are ADORABLE!

I can't wait to try the peeling gel @quspork. Thanks - I think the boys are pretty cute too but I'm a bit biased. Smiley Happy

Awww @ShortErica what a kind gesture! @Shosh85 sent so many goodies along with that little egg😊 Happy masking!

Thanks @eshoe! When I saw the package size I was like this can't be just an egg - she did too much!

awwwww @Shosh85 how sweet of you enjoy @ShortErica so cut...

awwwww @Shosh85 how sweet of you enjoy @ShortErica so cute your boys are 😊

Re: awwwww @Shosh85 how sweet of you enjoy @ShortErica so cut...

Thanks @lmaster! The love "helping" and were excited about mail.

Enjoy all your goodies @ShortErica! That was so sweet of @Shosh85 ! Your boys are adorable❀️

Thank you @faeriegirl - it was such a treat to open and I can't wait to try the variety of sheet masks!

@ShortErica  Such a sweet gesture! Your boys are sooo cute!!! They look so excited!

They love playing with magnets on the trash can @ather. I guess cause we try to keep them out of the kitchen other than when they help us bake, it's a fun spot to be. Haha!

5,670 Replies