Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Completely agree @curlychiquita! πŸ‘πŸΌ Such a cute and thoughtful gift! πŸ’— @Shosh85 is so kind and generous. πŸ€—

How cute is that ladybug wristlet, @itsfi@Shosh85 put together such a lovely gift for you. And all that taffy is making my mouth water! 

The ladybug is adorbs @quspork! 🐞β™₯️ I’m trying to be good and not devour the delicious taffy @Shosh85 sent. πŸ˜‹πŸ₯°

@itsfi What a great and fun gift from @Shosh85 ! You have so many different masks to try, have fun and enjoy your goodies ! 🀩

Thank you @keana1! 😊 The masks all look great - they’re from @Shosh85 so how could they not be good?!! πŸ₯°

@itsfi , @Shosh85 has great taste in her mask choices! Who can resist the cute ladybug wristlet! 

@itsfi Holy moly look at all the goodies @Shosh85 got you. 

Everything is so cute and adorable like the ladybug and the taffy. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 😊 @Shosh85 spoiled me with all these goodies.

@itsfi , Boss III !

@Shosh85  gave you the sweetest gift!  All the masks, all the candy, the books, and the Lady Bug Bag!   I love the Lady Bug! 

How adorable is the ladybug @tsavorite?! Makes me smile whenever I see it. @Shosh85 is so sweet! πŸ₯° She picked so many great things to include! πŸ’—

@itsfi what a wonderful gift from @Shosh85! She sure has been busy, and that ladybug 🐞 purse is just TOO adorable😊 What a sweet gesture!

@eshoe@Shosh85 is very sweet and kind! The lady bug wristlet is sooo adorable! 

@itsfi Sooooo Cute!!  I'm loving those flamingos on your new notebook. I'm so into this flamingo trend of late!  And I spy one of @Shosh85 favourite apple masks!  Such a beautiful friendship you have!  Love!

Thank you @missjeanie! πŸ€— I feel like @Shosh85 and I both cultivated our masking game/routine together over time on the masking thread; it’s still a work in progress. I’m pretty sure our library of masks have gotten larger and larger through the years too. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ She’s amazing! πŸ₯°

@itsfi those envelopes Shosh sent out were definitely stuffed. Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you @ShortErica! It was such a lovely and well thought out surprise from @Shosh85. πŸ’—

@itsfi  How sweet of @Shosh85 

what wonderful looking goodies 

@emaisgr8, it’s so sweet and kind of @Shosh85

oh this unicorn mail sent by @Shosh85 looks absolutely de...

oh this unicorn mail sent by @Shosh85 looks absolutely delicious!! enjoy @itsfi

Re: oh this unicorn mail sent by @Shosh85 looks absolutely de...

Such an amazing surprise @lmaster! 🀩 @Shosh85 went above and beyond! πŸ€—πŸ₯°

@itsfi I got my first-ever unicorn mail from you, and I will never forget it! Your friendship and kindness means so much to me and I know a lot of people here feel the same way! 

Like I've told you before, I've always felt if a mask is approved by Fi, it's definitely going on top of my purchase list! I appreciate the research you do on masks and their ingredients and I always look forward to reading your posts! I am so happy you are a part of BIC - it has been so fun getting to know you! 😊πŸ₯°

7,544 Replies