Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76 thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜˜

Ohh, that's such a fun unicorn mail package, @lmaster! Yum! 

@quspork isn't it though!! ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster  So glad about your sense of taste and smell!  Can you believe that bottle will make an entire gallon of cider?  Once opened it keeps 6-10 days in the refrigerator.  The cider and spices are still on WS site, marked way down, if you would like more.  ๐Ÿ™‚  I also bought the cranberry pomegranate version- also yummy.

@Ispend2much6 ohhhh cranberry pomegranate ๐Ÿคค lol sounds delicious!!

@lmaster  It has elderberry juice in it too- for your immune system (which should be GREAT by now!)

@Ispend2much6 yeah .. in theory ๐Ÿ™„

@lmaster Oh how fun.

@SportyGirly125 the kids are so excited to try it!

I received such a lovely and thoughtful gift from daring @heartsmyface . I lost my mom last year after a long illness and Hearts sent me such a wonderful and caring gift box filled with a frame with my favorite pic of me and mom, Canadian Coffee Crisp, a Laduree  item i had been covering forever!! Matcha tea she remembered I said I wanted, skin, hand, eye and foot masks, and so much more for pampering and bring joy!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Hearts!!! 

7F4C3391-088B-453F-A017-1B10A29FBE3E.jpeg

โ€ƒ

BE9C86C2-2CD9-423E-8FC8-926D9C3C90E5.jpeg

โ€ƒ

BBFA3BB9-BAE4-414E-8BD8-37E171C671F6.jpeg

โ€ƒ

E2C200D6-775D-4E5E-952B-775BA7ECBABC.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@sister13  Awww, youโ€™re most welcome.  I wish I had of got it out to you much sooner but sigh.   I hope youโ€™re enjoying the tea:) 

@sister13 Such a beautiful and thoughtful gift! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@sister13 ,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom.  I lost my Mom in 2020 from advanced old age and a short illness.  I think that quite a few of us are missing very much one or more of our parents now.

@heartsmyface  was truly sweet to give you these gifts!

What a sweet and special gift @sister13 !  That frame is lovely and the Laduree is magical!๐Ÿ’–

@heartsmyface 

This is such an incredibly sweet and thoughtful gift, @sister13. What a lovely tribute from @heartsmyface

@sister13 Wow, that picture and frame is the sweetest, it actually made me cry. @heartsmyface has one of the most beautiful hearts I've ever witnessed. That Laduree packing and product is gorgeous!

@sister13  I'm sorry to hear about your mother.  I can only imagine what a great comfort you were to her when she needed you.

@sister13 that is so sweet! and how cool is that swan powder!!! 

This is literally the most thoughtful gift @sister13 @heartsmyface you know how to pull those heart strings!!!

@sister13 What an amazing and thoughtful gift from @heartsmyface That was so sweet of her to include the photo of you and your Mom as well as beauty and treats. 

A very big thank you to our favorite crafter, @SportyGirly125 for so generously including me in her month of flower crafting! You've been so busy, friend! I was blown away by her kindness last month when she sent a few early birthday gifts with a holiday unicorn mail so I was not expecting anything at all until she sneakily sent a little message about the tracking. And wow! The arrangement arrived during my birthday week and is absolutely gorgeous! 

PXL_20220131_172308900.jpg

PXL_20220131_172316641.jpg

And knowing our shared love of a good hand cream, she also included this amazing smelling cream---

PXL_20220131_191107466.jpg

This was such a special treat to receive and I cannot thank you enough, @SportyGirly125. You are too sweet to share your talent and time with so many of us here and we're lucky to have you as a friend! ๐Ÿ’œ

12,978 Replies
testing