Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@PrettyPaint   Oh my gosh if you can get your hands on cookie butter DO ITπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. i’m Pretty sure it’s really bad for you cause it tastes sooooo goooooood!!!  I have hidden the cookie butter on myself (pssst I know where it is and am thinking about it right now) @Mcakes How am i going to make this last two months????  

@heartsmyface LOL Smiley Very Happy Emergency cookie butter shipments can definitely be arranged if necessary Smiley Very Happy

I kind of don't even want to know what cookie butter is. I do but my thighs don't? Lol @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface  Oh wow, 2 months? Smiley Happy  I've often wondered how people "hide" food items from themselves? Do you put it somewhere hard to reach, inconvenient? I've tried this before and it's never worked for me! 

@PrettyPaint   It’s in the back of a high up cupboard where I will have to put in time and effort to get at it!  Smiley Very Happy The process of going over to the broom closet, grabbing a stool, walking it over and climbing up the step stool and onto the counter to reach the very back of the cupboard should give me enough time to ask myself some serious questions about my cookie butter desires.  

@heartsmyface  Haha! You are so funny. Let me know if it works. But it looks so good that I think I would be able to tackle some pretty major obstacles to get to it personally! Smiley Happy

What a fun surprise.  That unicorn pinata is the cutest!

@rockstargina   I know right?  Like who could ever look at him and those beautiful lashes and decide it’s okay to beat him with a stick?  

Everything is so fun and perfect for your tastes Smiley Happy What in the world are manicorns? Is it a toy or candy? Either way......Smiley Wink I love the texan tj bag and that unicorn pinata !!! @heartsmyface 

@Buootiful They’re drink markersSmiley Wink. Funny little drink markers that need to get used the next time we have people over!  

LOL @Buootiful Smiley Very Happy I was intrigued just by the word Manicorns so when I picked it up to inspect I found out they are basically wine charms. Their little hands/hooves?! cling on to the edge of your beverage Smiley Wink

Ah-ummm Smiley Happy Thanks for letting me know, what fun trinkets @Mcakes 

Love this Texas-themed unicorn mail for you, @heartsmyface! It was so sweet of @Mcakes to put all of these goodies together for you!

Haha, I love how you specified American Smarties @heartsmyface. This is so wonderful. @Mcakes definitely gave is a Texas touch.

Heh Just noticed the duck drinking out of the boot in the last picture. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž @heartsmyface 

@l8totheparty   He’s a partier!!!! 

@heartsmyface ,

@Mcakes  really knows how to send a spectacular package of Texas fun your way! 

Wow!  What a super collection of special items and goodies!    What is the sequin

(bag ?) with the heart design?

@tsavorite It's actually a notebook! It helps to play with the sequins when you have writers block Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes   Zim has claimed it.  I must now wait for him to grow tired of sequin flipping before I can claim it backSmiley Very Happy 

How sweet of @Mcakes , @heartsmyface !  Enjoy all your delights. 

@l8totheparty   Thank you!  I’m trying to resist another swipe of cookie butter!!  It’s so delicious!  it is so cruel that Canada doesn’t have Trader Joes! 

7,544 Replies