Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76, it truly is!!! @SportyGirly125โ€˜s surprises are always filled with smiles๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe That is such a nice gift from @SportyGirly125 ! The Hello Kitty pen is special ๐Ÿ’–

That pen is now my skincare pen, @Mellmars1185@SportyGirly125 graciously gifted me her untouched Glow Recipe Skincare Diary after I finished mine, and discovered it was LE and no longer available. It is only fitting that this cute little pen goes right along side of it! She thought of everything ๐Ÿ˜‡

How adorbs!!!! @eshoe @SportyGirly125 has the best taste in cuteness!!  

She sure does, @lmaster - I couldnโ€™t agree more!

What a supercute unicorn mail, @eshoe! When even the straws are adorable, you just know that @SportyGirly125 had her hand in the gift!

That is so true, @quspork ๐Ÿฅฐ @SportyGirly125 has an eye for all things adorable!

How cute, @eshoe!

@CookieGirl1 everything @SportyGirly125 sent was, no surprise at all ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe Oh my those straws are adorable!

Aren't they, @Samtian?! I have slowly been breaking all of my glass Sephora straws, so this could not have come at a better time. @SportyGirly125 always finds the cutest things.

@eshoe Yes she does!

@eshoe Awww this makes me so happy.  Love the popsicles you made.  If you and the mini need an extra planner I have one waiting for you both just let me know.  Happy early Mother's Day!

The first thing I thought of when I opened the planner was that it would make a great follow up skin care diary when I finish the Glow Recipe one you sent me, @SportyGirly125. Then I thought maybe she could use it to start a skin care diary, but she has zero interest in that kind of routine. I will let you know๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy early Motherโ€™s Day!

@eshoe I love the cameos from previous unicorn mail ๐Ÿ˜‰

@SportyGirly125 the HK in the macaron dress is my favorite. Have you bought any (or should I ask, which) of the HK Squishmallows ?

@eshoe I havenโ€™t bought any Hello Kitty squishmallows because I am saving room for the Disneyland Electrical Parade merch coming out this weekend. I have been slowly selling things I have around the house that I bought but donโ€™t use to make room for new things 

That makes sense @SportyGirly125.

I remember the Electrical Parade march, it is so much fun as a kid. The anticipation was almost intolerable ๐Ÿ˜‚ My daughter has not shown an interest in going so we have only visited the beaches. Some day maybe!

A million thank yous to the beautiful, kind hearted and thoughtful @SportyGirly125 for sending this fabulous birthday surprise!! Once again, you've outdone yourself with the personalized picks!! I'm over the moon with the thoughtfulness and you've made my day so much more special!! 

IMG_20220418_083804280.jpg

โ€ƒthe card is too adorable!!! I can't even wait to try the kopari spf oil!!! The candle is amazing!!! I've been in love with the bbw lotion you've sent previously,, so having the mist and a back up lotion is me doing a happy dance ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’“ the Mac lippie is gorgeous,,,I mean seriously everything is so exciting!! Thank you for making my day so special ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒท

What a cute spring package, @lmaster

@quspork thank you!! Such an uplifter @SportyGirly125 is!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing