Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: wow!! @eshoe what a very sweet surprise!! @l8totheparty i...

Ha yes @lmaster I seriously needed all of the delicious chocolate and gummies @l8totheparty sent Smiley Very Happy I will have had my fill this week. Plus that Boo Bamboo...really looking forward to that one!

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Those are the Maynard wine gummies you mentioned, @eshoe . 😊

I seriously cannot wait to try them , @l8totheparty! You sent so many treats I've never seen before (I thought you sent 'Spy Crunch' until I realized the top was just flipped over...I will always think of it as Spy Crunch though Smiley Very Happy

Thank you again, everything you sent was so lovely and delicious though I haven't tried it all yet. Can only do so much sugar in one day lol!

Spy crunch!  Funny!  I totally forgot Crispy Crunch was a Canadian chocolate bar until I was looking at the backs of the packages.  I hope you enjoy them all 😊

@eshoe ,

Lovely Unicorn mail from the generosity of @l8totheparty !  I'm always excited to see the Canadian edible treats!  Cute Llama socks!  So many masks to enjoy!

Lol yes Canadian edibles are delicious @tsavorite πŸ˜„

@eshoe  Wow what a great box, and so many yummy looking snacks too.

The treats are kinda the best part, @Anastasiya13@l8totheparty scent some beautiful masks my way as well.

@eshoe  Oh yes, and they are always fun to try too, especially when you cant get them around your area.

@eshoe So that’s why that thread was started. How clever of @l8totheparty 

It's most definitely the best way to get an idea of the snacks everyone *needs* to try, @SportyGirly125  Smiley Happy @l8totheparty made my am snacking yesterday special, love everything she sent.

@SportyGirly125 

It wasn't *just* for @eshoe , but it helps πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Who’s interested in doing a fun Halloween themed beauty box?! Ok.. I have some cute stuff I’d like to send someoneπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘»

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Desii190  Ooo that sounds awesome

I m interested Halloween theme beauty box ? How do I start now

I would love to ! How does this work ?

I’d love to make someone’s day with a goody box! How do I get started???

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Find someone either that you connect with, or someone who may have in passing commented on something they'd like to try that you could send them (or whatever your reasons) and then away you go!  Private message them asking for their address. Have fun!  @Shmebb 

A huge thanks to @Tamara76 for sending me a wonderful package of SEPHORiA goodies. I’m loving that community themed head band. I have similar pop socket and my daughter really loved it so she is pretty happy to get this one. Everything in this package from beauty products to pins and stickers is just perfect. 

D929B3A5-EECC-477A-8C94-D9F2002E592E.jpeg

I just love the Sephoria theme, @fatimamummy! What an awe...

I just love the Sephoria theme, @fatimamummy! What an awesome gift from @Tamara76!

Re: I just love the Sephoria theme, @fatimamummy! What an awe...

Me too @curlychiquita 

8,301 Replies