Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

LOL @CC3616 your gif is perfect Heart  hee hee hee

Aw, I am so very glad everything arrived safely (especially that amazing box @EmmyLove sent you! WOW! Heart

I procrastinated on sending mine for so long, I'm actually quite embarrassed.  It makes me very happy though, that it brightened your day!  You deserve that and so much more Heart Thank you so much for being such a great friend, C.  I really do appreciate everything you've done for me  xoxo  

Image result for cute panda cartoon gifs

@CC3616  WOW, girl!! That is AWESOME!!!! So glad you got a double bonus kind of day!!!!!! Enjoy your goodies from @ZombieMetroAnt and @EmmyLove!

Oh, and you gave great gif! LOL ( I still haven't figured out the spoilers, myself!)

@mermadelove Thanks love! Thanks to you and these lovelies I've gotten some amazing mail recently Smiley Happy we can technology together, LOL!!

@ZombieMetroAnt the panda pillow looks perfect nuzzled on my couch! We're snacking on pocky <3 <3 <3 

ETA: I'll have to find somewhere safe for him up high tomorrow. I know as soon as J's dog sets foot in here this weekend he'll love him as much as I do!!! LOL

IMG_9618.JPG

OMG, this is perfection @CC3616 Heart  your home has such a warm, cozy vibe.  LOVE IT!  

Image result for panda cartoon sleeping gif

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt ! I try to be cozy! I am always drawn to the throw blankets in tj maxx but then I remember how many I have LOL. Everyone come on over for sephora monopoly anytime. I always have snacks!

WOW! Amazing unicorn mail!!!!  Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @CC3616!!!!  Hope you're ok @EmmyLove and hope to see you soon!!!

Related image

57F9FB1E-F773-4F5C-B119-D8FE45A49820.jpeg

D5EFA6EB-720A-4130-8EC0-21CF1CEAF1A3.jpeg

3D0C3846-B7FC-4785-BCAF-79FC65795498.jpeg

The amazing, beautiful, sweet, caring @mermadelove sent this beautiful box with my most favorite product, Butter London Glazen Glosses, and my absolute favorite collectibles, Tokidoki!πŸ’– I’ve always wanted a Sea Punk! I’ve been meaning to share this- she sent this right after my impromptu FL trip. This absolutely brought me cheer, and lifted my spirits! You’re incredible @mermadelove! I’m so glad we’re friends!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•

Yay!  What sweet and fun unicorn mail!   @mermadelove is such a sweetheart!  Enjoy your treats, @ClassicallyFab!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Oh, what wonderful unicorn mail @ClassicallyFab Heart  Those Butter London Glaze's are addicting...& I love your TokiDoki treasures!  What a wonderful way to lift someone's spirit @mermadelove!

@ZombieMetroAnt So many of you have lifted my spirits ( directly and indirectly) with Unicorn/Mermaid Mail, that I thought it would be a perfect treat for @ClassicallyFab !! 

Aww this is such a sweet gesture @mermadelove Heart I will never tire of the kindness that is shared here Heart So happy that this brought a smile to your pretty face @ClassicallyFab Heart

Thanks, @Mcakes!! <3

Amazing!!! What a nice pick me up @ClassicallyFab Smiley Happy

@ClassicallyFab

Very sweet Mermaid Mail from @mermadelove!   Smiley Happy

I love the Butter London Glazen Glosses too much.

@tsavorite @ClassicallyFab is the one that turned me on to these! She posted some pics with herself wearing them and then I got the on sale at Ulta that is to her! So when I saw them, I just had to get them for her!! Oh BTW if either of you have yet to get the Color of the year Glazen in UV, it is AWESOME!!! A lovely cool purple with rose gold sparkles! And the eyeliner is purple with sparkles, too! 

@mermadelove@ClassicallyFab,

Thank you both!  I haven't seen the color of the year in person yet. On the Ulta site, it didn't look too interesting. It sounds very interesting the way that you describe it.

@ClassicallyFab, What do you mean by an air-tight container to store them in?  A box or a jar?  A container or bag that has had the air sucked out? 

Yes, @mermadelove. I haven’t bought it, yet, though I did Test it at Ulta. It’s beautiful, and would look amazing blended with Unicorn. It’s def on my list. I think I may Start leaving them in an airtight container because so many people say theirs have dried out. I’ve had good luck, yet it makes me cautious, ya know?! @tsavorite If you like purple, I highly Suggest the Ultraviolet Glazen Gloss, too! πŸ’œ

@ClassicallyFab,

I do like purple, but it depends a great deal on the shade of purple.

@ClassicallyFab I've noticed my glazens getting drier too. They aren't rock hard, but they've turned from totally wet to a slightly more solid, jelly like texture, but I actually prefer that since it is easier to control the amount of glitter and sparkle that way. I can get a sheer wash or CRAZY intensity depending on how many layers I put on. 

@ClassicallyFab  @mermadelove  That's a beautiful box, in more ways than one. Smiley Happy

5,799 Replies