Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@mrsmouse How sweet of her.

It really was & I am super excited about it @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wonderful package! I love Bite Beauty Lip Masks. <333

@mrsmouse sent me 'just a little something ' in the mail, and included all new masks and goodies I haven't tried!  I've been eyeballing up the cicamend mask but haven't seen them in Winners (also, I'm trying not to go often because...can anyone walk out without buying anything?? Lol). Anyways, she threw in some tasty tasty chocolate as well!  I have been savoring the other ones, and am so thrilled to have more. ๐Ÿซโ˜• How sweet and thoughtful!  It really did put a smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I can't wait to try it all.And look at that cute potholder. I mean- come on!  ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ˜Š20191105_235251.jpg

You've been around to know it's never "just a little something" @l8totheparty - hahaha! @mrsmouse sent an excellent selection and I'm sure you will enjoy it!

@l8totheparty ,

The bat is a potholder?  And Chocolate-covered Expresso Beans?  Bravo, @mrsmouse , Bravo!

Indeed! @tsavorite 

Wow @mrsmouse you are such a generous soul! @l8totheparty, enjoy all of your new masks, it is so fun seeing all of the beauty and treat sharing here๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm so glad it got to you @l8totheparty!  And the answer is...no, one can not walk into a Winners/TJM/Marshalls without buying something.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  I hope these all turn out to be good ones for you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

those espresso beans are LIFE!! @l8totheparty

those espresso beans are LIFE!! @l8totheparty

Re: those espresso beans are LIFE!! @l8totheparty

Yes yes yes! @lmaster 

@l8totheparty How fun! Enjoy your mask! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks, @RebeccaBT !

@l8totheparty Enjoy all your masks from @mrsmouse 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125 ! I will! ๐Ÿ˜Š

What great masks, and I love the potholder, @l8totheparty!

Enjoy all your goodies @l8totheparty!

Oh gosh, that bat is just too cute, @l8totheparty! Enjoy all of your fun surprises from @mrsmouse!

The things I never thought would make me happy as a child make me happy as an adult.  Here kid, have some face soap and a pot holder? Haha no. But now- oh hey! A new face wash and scrub to try out and a cute pot holder!  How wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜Š @quspork 

The beauty that is @Mcakes blew my mind the other day with an incredibly generous package! I had done some design work for her and helped with a special announcement so she had said she wanted to get me the Jackie Aina palette as a thanks! Well, that palette came with a whole whack of other amazing things, including the Trader Joes Cookie Butter haul of my dreams.

All of my love to the beautiful and wonderful @Mcakes, I've been loving playing with all my new stuff, and munching my TJ delights! I shared the Boo Bark with my boyfriend, but hid the smores bar to have for myself!

And I've been so absent from BIC for so long, but this seemed like a very important reason to return and celebrate the incredible friendships I've formed here. We already know this community fosters some amazing friendships, but it is always special for me to realize how concrete these friendships are. I've been fairly quiet these last few months, and despite that, I feel so connected to the friends I've made here. 

Image result for feeling the love gif

Opened box filled to the brim!Opened box filled to the brim!The full spread of absurd generosityThe full spread of absurd generosityTJs lovefest.TJs lovefest.Sparkle brushes!Sparkle brushes!Skin care which will be so handy in this dry winter!Skin care which will be so handy in this dry winter!The Jackie Aina palette which I already love! Also my first ABH palette!The Jackie Aina palette which I already love! Also my first ABH palette!Adorable PacMan brush!Adorable PacMan brush!Baby's first Juvia's Place! Stunning!Baby's first Juvia's Place! Stunning!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@NotCrocker, @Mcakes is an absolute sweetheart and curated such a phenomenally thoughtful and loving package! What a wonderful friendship you two share. Enjoy all your amazing goodies! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•
12,978 Replies
testing