Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@sister13, what a thoughtful and fun surprise! @veronika23 is an awesome friend. Love the goodies she picked out. You both are mermazing!!

@sister13 ,

Those masks are darling!   Everything is improved by Hello Kitty!  @veronika23  was certainly charming to give you these as a "Thank You, Galentine" Gift!

This is a late thank you to the amazing @SportyGirly125 for this WONDERFUL super AWESOME unicorn mail!  Thank you so much @SportyGirly125  for this!  I was blown away by this surprise package with everything I love and wanted to try.  You are really amazing and sweet and I am so thankful.  I was dying to try this CT palette and when I opened I almost screamed I was so excited! Team avocado!

IMG_0727.jpg

OMG!  The avocado!  How cute!   And that CT Palette is gorgeous!  @SportyGirly125 is so thoughtful!  I hope you enjoy everything, @jen143xo !!! <3

@jen143xo,

That avocado is adorable!

<3 Melissa

@jen143xo@SportyGirly125 is so thoughtful and generous! Enjoy your unicorn mail!

@SportyGirly125 how loving are you! such a sweet and thou...

@SportyGirly125 how loving are you! such a sweet and thoughtful gift for @jen143xo enjoy!

@jen143xowhat a wonderful surprise from a wonderful friend!  @SportyGirly125 did such a great job of putting together a wonderful package!

@jen143xo  Congratulations on the awesome surprise!

Oh, what a beautiful surprise from @SportyGirly125@jen143xo! I imagine the CT palette is going to be gorgeous on you😊 Very kind and thoughtful!

@jen143xo I’m glad you liked everything and that the CT palette has been working out for you. 

How cute is that little avocado?! This is such a lovely package, @jen143xo. Those L'Occitane hand creams are wonderful! 

Aw! Love the avocado, @jen143xo! @SportyGirly125

Such great products @jen143xo @SportyGirly125  And what an adorable avocado!!!

@jen143xo  What lovely mail, that CT is stunning! PS that thing is hideous. #teamyuckycado. Smiley Very Happy

@Samtian Don’t you mean they are great 😜F994B8C6-86DB-47A7-97C3-4FE48ECB03B1.gif

@jen143xo ,

What fabulous Unicorn Mail from @SportyGirly125 !  Beautiful!

Enjoy all your goodies @jen143xo! That was so sweet of @SportyGirly125!

@jen143xo  Wow whats great goodies. Super curious about the CT, cant wait to hear what you think of it.

@Anastasiya13 I sent @jen143xo the CT palette as a thank you for being my Galentine in the gift exchange. It was on her Elfster list so I picked it up for myself and her because we both had it on our wish list.  We both have it in the fair/medium shade. I love how it looks on my skin and that it wears beautifully. 

I came home from a month long work trip to many packages (yay online shopping addiction!) but one package in particular caught my eye... My wonderful Galentine @MissPuff sent me a thank you gift as a follow up to our Galentine gift exchange! 

I know now I say this every time but, man, I just can’t believe how many wonderful, inspiring, caring, sweet people I’ve met on the boards here. Miss Puff is no exception! My face was smiling so big as I opened the box and pulled out every goodie she curated for me. (Also my boyfriend was like, β€œis this an internet friend gift?” Haha!) 

First, OMG, the pocky. I ate one package when I woke up at 3a this morning (yay jet lag!) and it’s so yummy. I can’t wait to try the caramels and other local New England treats and drink my Tim Hortons coffee Smiley Happy. Second, sheet masks! I kept up with my daily sheet masking for the past month so I was running low on inventory - can’t wait to try these! Then, the pieces I’m most excited about... luxe lipsticks! All neutral, my lips but better shades, that I can’t wait to try out! The colorpop packaging is SO CUTE and actually my first item from the brand. 

So, Miss Puff, thank you so much for being a great Galentine β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ This was such an amazing and thoughtful gift!

28AF2ED1-5019-4F3B-B88C-97333F3218EB.jpegGeorge helping me unboxSmiley Happy

40846BF6-6F42-4F09-AF9B-193D02786AB0.jpegLuxe lippies & my all time favorite primer!

7B468EA4-0F76-4211-ACB0-F34A175A632E.jpeg

8,497 Replies