Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yes - Canadian treats are very welcome in our house @tsavorite!

@ShortErica What a wonderful surprise! Such tasty treats, and hey- produce sacks are totally worth getting excited about! 

@quspork Not only did I get them from @missjeanie, my mother-in-law put some in my stocking as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica  That's my husband's favorite part as well! (Ok, well it might be mine too ๐Ÿ˜‚)

I love that you're excited for the produce sacks! Who said adulting has to be boring? Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Now just to get into the habit of using the produce sacks and not forgetting them at home @Shosh85 

@ShortErica, Coffe Crisp, with Kinder Eggs for the boys!!  Yum, @missjeanie!

She always spoils me with the candy @curlychiquita!

@ShortErica  Can you get the kinder eggs where you are or is the rumour true and itโ€™s only in Canada now?

I think I saw them in Wal-Mart @ather but I'm pretty sure the US ones aren't the same. I haven't researched it though.

@ShortErica  I donโ€™t know how true it is but Iโ€™ve heard if you bring them across the Canada to US border you get charged. Iโ€™m sure it canโ€™t be true. 

Those produce sacks are so cool, @ShortErica! I recently started using something similar for the bulk bins at the grocery store and I LOVE them. @missjeanie is such a doll for sending you some Christmas cheer!

Yes she is @eshoe! I use the reusable bags for groceries but hadn't heard about ones for produce until @missjeanie told me.

I reuse grocery bags but the produce ones are always thrown in the garbage, @ShortErica. I feel so much better about the produce bags-way to go @missjeanie!

@eshoe once again goes above and beyond. Not only does she do an amazing job with the masking thread, but she also facilitates Masks on the Move, and then sends us goodies! You are too kind and I hope you know how much we all appreciate you.

...those Sephora wipes are totally the correct orientation...shh!...those Sephora wipes are totally the correct orientation...shh!And masks!And masks!

Thank you so much!

@ShortErica ,

It was great of @eshoe  to put together and send you this thoughtful Emergency Masking Kit!  I don't think that anyone will forget her kindness!

Yes, she is amazing @tsavorite!

@ShortErica It was super sweet of @eshoe to send these out to everyone in the group!

She is amazing @Shosh85!

Very nice, @ShortErica!

Last week I received a very unexpected package in the mail, filled with some of my favorites-skincare and masks! Earlier this year I participated in the TSB Winter Skincare Box which @CC3616 facilitated. How very kind of her to think of me this time of the year! Thank you very much, for your thoughtfulness, and for sharing your skincare knowledge with all of us. 

18C1D105-E639-4436-A443-1F8E3D0F17C9.jpeg

So excited to try the Tula maskSo excited to try the Tula mask

Thank you, CC3616, for thinking of me - I wish you and your family a very wonderful Christmas and New Year as well!

@eshoe ,

So very sweet of @CC3616 to think of you and include thoughtful gifts. 

12,978 Replies
testing