Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my gosh @itsfi you're making me hungry!! @Shosh85 on her spoiling mission ๐Ÿ˜˜ such a sweet soul

100% agree @lmaster@Shosh85 is such a sweet soul! ๐Ÿค— The container of sโ€™mores is somehow empty now ... hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Oh my gosh! Did all this even fit in 1 box for shipping?! @Shosh85 spoiled you! @itsfi โฃ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽ‰

P.S. I read the mask names and had a good giggle. ๐Ÿ˜†

@l8totheparty, I have no idea how @Shosh85 managed to get so many amazing goodies into the box. She really picked out perfect products for me! โค๏ธ 

Awe, @itsfi, thank you for your kind words! You are too sweet! ๐Ÿ˜˜
I have had so much fun masking, chatting and laughing with you over the years! I admire your thoughtfulness, your knowledge and your humor and always look forward to reading your posts. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You spread joy wherever you go and you are always so generous and so kind to everyone you come across.... I just wanted to let you know how appreciated you are! ๐Ÿฅฐ
I hope you enjoy everything and are able to take some time for yourself for a little rest & relaxation! 

that rainbow mask looks interesting ๐Ÿ˜ enjoy your goodies...

that rainbow mask looks interesting ๐Ÿ˜ enjoy your goodies! @itsfi did you find it at TJ/Marshalls @Shosh85?

I'm going to be on the lookout then ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Shosh85 the mask...

I'm going to be on the lookout then ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Shosh85 the mask is really cute thank you for sharing

Re: that rainbow mask looks interesting ๐Ÿ˜ enjoy your goodies...

@sonnydee Yup, I got it at TJ Maxx! There was only the one box, otherwise I would've picked up more! 
The mask itself is pretty cute too:7706BB5C-9653-4CC2-9B08-6D2B2443DC77.jpeg

I just want to thank @veronika23 for an incredible surprise box of Canadian goodies. I already ate the ketchup chips, and I love Coffee Crisp. Can't wait to try the other treats!

4BA47749-C55D-4717-B835-040F144B6D3C.jpeg

Tastes of Canada!  Woohoo @txcatx enjoy your box of unicorn love from @veronika23 !

@txcatx, those Wunderbars are yummy, too! @veronika23 sent some delicious treats for you to try, love that llama notebook โ˜บ๏ธ

All looks familiar! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Enjoy your goodies, @txcatx !

What a fun package, @txcatx! Looks like @veronika23 included some delicious Canadian goodies there!

@txcatx, what a sweet (literally and figuratively) package! @veronika23 included so many great treats. Wunderbars, Laura Secord sucre a la Creme and the coffee crisps are probably my favorite Canadian candies! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Arenโ€™t those ketchup chips amazing?!! Enjoy all your goodies! 

I scrolled past this post earlier and ever since I've been dreaming about Wunderbars.. I think I'm going to be making a stop on my way home from work.

Hope you're enjoying all of your goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

@txcatx  Awwww how sweet of @veronika23. Coffee crisp is the best! ๐Ÿ™‚

@txcatx  What a thoughtful gift!!

@txcatx  What a fun and delicious package of goodies! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww look at the llama!! @txcatx such a thoughtful soul @veronika23 

@txcatx ,

This is Heaven!  Canadian chocolate bars!  Coffee Crisp!  

@veronika23  is an excellent judge of the good stuff!

Ooo @txcatx Canadian candy bars - enjoy!

12,978 Replies
testing