Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow @sprocketta how wonderful of @faeriegirl to send you that serum! And of course all of the little extras that hitched a ride๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโ˜บ๏ธ

@sprocketta What a thoughtful surprise

Iโ€™m so glad I made your day a little bit better @sprocketta! I hope you like the dew drops๐Ÿ’•

It did @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster you are the absolute sweetest! She messaged me around Christmas asking to send something my way but wanted to wait until after the post office madness - perfect for my birthday month. It's like you were reading my needs. Thank you so much!

First there's the cute card with Santa

20210131_090720.jpg

Did you know the boys have started wanted chapstick before bed? I still have a stash but it was great to get one for me, that hopefully they won't steal. And I've been saying I need to get some new clips to hold some of my hair back. Hand lotion too! I have my last two opened - one for my home and one for the car. I can't wait to use the bubble bath but might hoard it a little just because the container is cute. ๐Ÿ™‚

20210131_090840.jpg

Of course, she sent along some mask. The famous Rainbow Mask and I haven't seen these circle ones (I may be out of the loop since I haven't been on BIC as much) but I love the smaller packaging. So exciting!

20210131_090905.jpg

Thank you so so much! Everything brought a smile to my face and you are too kind. Hope you are staying safe and healthy too. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica What is the hand lotion?

It's Frudia brand @Samtian. I've seen Frudia masks and serums and toners but didn't know they did hand cream. This one is My Orchard Cactus and to me it smells fruity. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica That's awesome! Thank you!

That santa is just adorable! Enjoy your goodies, @ShortErica!

Thank you @quspork!

Awww @ShortErica@lmaster is so thoughtful, what a sweet post-Christmas surprise!! And yea, right on time thanks to your birthday;)

I feel spoiled for sure @eshoe!

@ShortErica Happy Birthday month!!! @lmaster is so sweet to send you these goodies your way.

She is @SportyGirly125! I couldn't say enough positive things about @lmaster๐Ÿ˜˜

Awwww you both are sweethearts ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿง @ShortErica @SportyGirly125 

Merry Christmas, happy New year and happy birthday!! @ShortErica you are a great person and friend!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’— Stay safe lovely

@quspork omg....I cannot even handle the goodies you included in my birthday box. You know me so well. The Hello Kitty lip balms are so cute and we both love hand creams and you got me your fave Philosophy ones. The wooden Christmas Disney items are so cute. I donโ€™t even care if itโ€™s not Christmas itโ€™s going on display.  I cannot wait to try out the lip balm and the Body Shop products and eat the yummy candies and chocolates.  You pick out the best candles and I canโ€™t wait to open it up and put it on my desk. Thank you for making my day so special. Hugs ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

D3CED959-142D-48F4-B24E-B8E4FC908B0D.jpeg

EBD2499E-339A-40CF-BE64-7672768895AD.jpeg

I'm so glad to see everything made it safe and sound, @SportyGirly125. You were so kind to send me some extra birthday goodies with my elf package and I just knew you needed those Christmas Mickeys in your life, haha! I hope you enjoy everything. 

@quspork You are so sweet.  Thank you for the wonderful surprise.  I love everyhting you got me.  The Christmas Mickeys are on display. ๐Ÿ˜

Ahhh that little card, @SportyGirly125! And the Hello Kitty SoftLips are adorable ๐Ÿฅฐ @quspork sent you such a sweet birthday surprise. Hope it was a wonderful day!

@eshoe I had a great birthday.  She was so sweet in sending me this surprise.  Thank you!

12,978 Replies
testing