Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a beauty @lmaster 

@PrettyPaint thank you so so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

She is gorgeous @lmaster!๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you so much!!! I have been so very blessed to have her as a daughter!! @faeriegirl 

@lmaster Your daughter is gorgeous like her Boss Mama.  You two are twins!

Awwww!!! @SportyGirly125 thank you so very much ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’—

@lmaster Your daughter is such a beauty!! But you do not look old enough to have an 8th-grade graduate!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Awwww thank you darlin!!! @FullCoverageBB she's not even my oldest ๐Ÿ˜† I have a 22 year old son as well,, and my youngest boys are 6&7 

@lmaster So well deserved.  I love that she also sent you some Trader Joe's goodies like the hair mask and the peony candle.

Thank you so much!! @SportyGirly125 the hair mask is one of my top favorites!! That you introduced me to ๐Ÿค— @faeriegirl has an incredible memory!!! So thoughtful

I cannot express how grateful I am to have a friend like @lmaster in my life.  She is so sweet, kind, generous, thoughtful, gorgeous, encouraging, enabling in the best way. I mean the list can go on and on about her.  

She was super sneaky and surprised me with some unicorn mail today.  I gasped when I opened up her box. She spoiled me with so many goodies.  I was like a kid in a candy store as I pulled each item out. @lmaster I love everything that you picked for me. It is just so perfect. I kept saying out loud โ€œShe knows me so well.โ€  I mean look at the makeup brush holder. I will cherish it forever. 

Thank you for everything. The llama treats are so cute. Almost too cute to eat. We have been talking about the Jaclyn Hill highlighter and I was speechless when I saw it in the box in a shade that is so pretty. Can we even talk about the masks??? The only reason I have a great mask collection is because of the generous people on BIC. Iโ€™m not great at selecting what the best face masks are but totally trust my fellow BIC members with their choices. 

I also got a lot of other skincare items I canโ€™t wait to try like the cuticle oil. Can we also talk about how adorable the mini Replica Beach Walk perfume is?

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and friendship. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

A065B339-4189-4FD9-9CED-8D80393E3FCC.jpeg

@lmaster is a sneaky sweetheart indeed! Enjoy your goodies! @SportyGirly125 

@l8totheparty Thank you!

What a wonderful surprise, @SportyGirly125! I'm dying at the llama brownies, LOL! 

@quspork It really was and the llama brownies are so perfect.

These goodies!! Absolutely the sweetest. What sweet ladies both of you are! โค๏ธ @SportyGirly125 @lmaster 

@FullCoverageBB Thank you!  You are so kind.  @lmaster is a true gem.

@SportyGirly125 yaaaaaaay!!! So happy it arrived,,, you are truly an amazing friend!!

Enjoy the brownies!! ๐Ÿคค ( I had to get them sent before the kids knew they still existed ๐Ÿ˜†)

@lmaster Omg.....๐Ÿ˜‚ I have to hide snacks too and higher up so my kids can't see and get to them.  The Little Debbie's llama brownies are so cool.  Perfect for a BIC party ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you again for your amazing friendship ๐Ÿค—

@SportyGirly125 awwwww you are a ray of sunshine ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ’—

Wait, the turquoise llamas are snacks @SportyGirly125? Here I thought @lmaster found some special edition pedi-pebbles๐Ÿ˜‚ What a beautiful and generous giftโ˜บ๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing