Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

HOORAYHeart  @Tamara76

Hoorayyy GIF - HazelnutBlvd Yay Hooray GIFs

Ugh, I'm sorry it was so late but I promise I had the best intentions Smiley LOL  the tote is a Naolito original - all the way from Spain!  He has some of the best cartoons splashed all over tshirts, stickers and other goodies and when I saw the Unicorn one, I knew I HAD to get it for you Heart  I crossed paths with everything else along the way.  What really makes me giggle is that you read my mind with the Llama print and the Aqua Net pillow (I literally thought - oh, this would be perfect for her beauty room!) ha ha ha ha  

You are an amazing person, T and I'm lucky that you are part of my  #VirtualGirlSquad Heart  xoxoxoxo

Awww I'm over here trying not to cry, girl! (happy tears, of course!)  I think the timing of the gift was absolutely wonderful because it arrived exactly when I needed some extra love the most! โค๏ธ 

That is so cool about the tote bag!  I knew it was adorable already, but now that I know the back story, it is even more special! โค๏ธ

Thank you sooooo much, @ZombieMetroAnt!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

@Tamara76  Surprise packages are the absolute best!  The pillow is cool and perfect for a beauty room.  As far as the mug goes....that's a tough decision.  @ZombieMetroAnt , how thoughtful!  

Psst.. I hope that we get a sneak peek at your beauty room. ๐Ÿ™‚

@darkiceis Thank you so much, babe! 

And, of course, y'all will get the first look at the beauty room!  I have to wait for my hubby to fully recover from his surgery so he can finish some repairs before I can paint, but I have my paint and Alex Drawers ready and waiting - I'm dying to start organizing all my makeup! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Lol!  You and me both, sister!   @darkiceis

Image result for impatiently waiting

@Tamara76

What a great Birthday surprise and Unicorn mail!! I'm glad it picked you up when you needed it!! @ZombieMetroAnt

gave you so many goodies!! Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜

Thank you  so very much, @yankeefaithful!  

@ZombieMetroAnt is an absolute gem of a friend! โค๏ธ

Wow, @Tamara76- those are some fabulous birthday gifts Zombie sent you. She is the best unicorn mailer, she can find the perfect gift every time. I love the cute llama cup, it will be tough to decide what to use it for. Happy Belated Birthday, dear friend.

Thank you so much, @prettyinpa!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am so bummed. My Roscea has been back with a vengeance - and this time for added fun, both the scaly kind and big red bumps that add an additional baby one every day!! So much fun!! Trying all the home remedies plus the Dr prescription - no bueno. Went to doc, new meds!! When I gets like this I canโ€™t try out any new products ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This has messed up my whole skin care routine as it has never been this bad๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@caway I had rosacea for 15 years so I empathize completely ๐Ÿ˜” Itโ€™s been in remission for about 1.5 years now, so let me know if you want me to share links to info Iโ€™ve posted here, about what worked for me. 

In the meantime, stay strong โค๏ธ

@PinkEvergreen  That would be great if you can share the links, anything is appreciated.  It looks so bad, I donโ€™t want to leave the house!

@caway,

I can relate to this facial tragedy.  I had this happen to me once, but it was a very bad month.  I didn't want to  leave my house.  I think stress and illness caused it, and probably too much ingested sugar.

I used prescription drugs from the Dermatologist, and for whatever reason, the Rosacea resolved.  Good luck!  This too shall pass. (Soon, I hope!)  

@tsavorite  This is the worst it has ever been.  Derm left me a message to call them back today, hopefully this will resolve soon but yes - I donโ€™t want to leave the house!  2 years ago I did the laser therapy which bruised my really bad but really stopped the reactions.   Just lighting chamomile/lavendar candles to relax!  Thank you!

Awww I'm sorry @caway! ๐Ÿ˜ž Hope it gets under control soon! Have you seen a naturopath? Usually certain types of food trigger it. It's different types of food for different people but usually sugar, caffeine, dairy, gluten can cause it.

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@veronika23 I had not thought about that but thatโ€™s a great idea I will check into it thank you!

Re: RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@caway  hope you can find someone that can help you! Good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@veronika23 Thank you!

Oh my goodness, I went to open the package @SpaceLlama sent me ("of a few things") and, wow!  After opening the box, I just kept pulling things out, one after the other, after the other, after the other, after .... I wasn't sure if it was ever going to end! Delicious sweets, a cute llama mug and some amazing tea! The Sugar Shack tea is a red rooibos tea, sweetened with maple syrup and maple candies - and yes, it tastes as delicious as it sounds! The candies are ... yum!, the candle smells so good, and socks? I love socks! My feet are always cold so these are going to come in handy!Delicious sweets, a cute llama mug and some amazing tea! The Sugar Shack tea is a red rooibos tea, sweetened with maple syrup and maple candies - and yes, it tastes as delicious as it sounds! The candies are ... yum!, the candle smells so good, and socks? I love socks! My feet are always cold so these are going to come in handy!

The pins (star and a popsicle) are adorbs!The pins (star and a popsicle) are adorbs!And this is what was all inside the pouch! Wowwy! I have another work trip in a couple of months so these are gonna come in handy if I don't get through them for the Sample September Challenge.And this is what was all inside the pouch! Wowwy! I have another work trip in a couple of months so these are gonna come in handy if I don't get through them for the Sample September Challenge.

And then (yes, there's more - SpaceLlama was so generous) at the bottom of the box was all of this - 

She included some of my favorite masks as well as ones I have never tried before!She included some of my favorite masks as well as ones I have never tried before!How did she know I was interested in trying some of these brands? :)How did she know I was interested in trying some of these brands? ๐Ÿ™‚These look amazing! The hardest part is going to be picking out which masks to try first.These look amazing! The hardest part is going to be picking out which masks to try first.

SpaceLlama, you went all out. So, so kind and thoughtful of you. It was not necessary for you to do this, but I am very thankful, for your friendship and your generosity.  Merci beaucoup! โค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing