Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @Indy701 I'm definitely still recovering but better.

Awwww that is sooo sweet!!! Perfect pick-me up @sprocketta!!!

Yes @veronika23 Perfect!

awwwww @sprocketta @itsfi that's so thoughtful!! hope you...

awwwww @sprocketta @itsfi that's so thoughtful!! hope your hand is doing better

Re: awwwww @sprocketta @itsfi that's so thoughtful!! hope you...

I agree @lmaster I'm recovering as best I can. Thanks for the well wishes.

That's a lot of great treats from @itsfi! I hope you enjoy everything and that you and your hand are feeling a better soon, @sprocketta!

I'm definitely enjoying it all @quspork it really made me feel better at a tough time

@sprocketta look at all of those lippies๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜ณ!!! Wow, @@itsfi strikes once again, sending BIC ๐Ÿ’— that makes this place so unbelievably special. I hope you have fun with all your new shades and beauty gifts, and that it gives you something enjoyable to think of during your PT๐Ÿ˜†!!! So happy for you:)

Thanks @eshoe I'm really enjoying my gifts and @itsfi is a great part of this place.

Wow! That is what I just couldn't keep from saying from the moment I picked up the box that @itsfi offered to send me..... For the new nars mascara that had eluded me at least 4 times. Of course, we can not let a mascara go to waste! Thank you so much @itsfi eeverything looks great! And I can't wait to try all the new masks and the mascara of course!What she offered to send meWhat she offered to send me

What she sent me. LOVE the cardWhat she sent me. LOVE the card

Stuffed to the brim!Stuffed to the brim!

Eyebrow cream!  What?! Love it!Eyebrow cream! What?! Love it!

Wow!Wow!

Oh my!!!!   Sooo many masks!   What a fun surprise, @sonnydee@itsfi is so sweet! โค๏ธ

This is such a perfect gift from @itsfi@sonnydee!

@sonnydee,

The generous @itsfi strikes again!  What a nice collection of masks to go with your new mascara!   Have fun!  ๐Ÿ™‚

You're so welcome @sonnydee! I hope the NARS mascara works out for you! I coudn't believe the mascara had eluded you for that long. ๐Ÿ˜ž  Thank you for all your fabulous swatches - always good to see what shades look like in real life, and your hauls are amazing! 

that's so amazing @sonnydee enjoy your goodies @itsfi you...

that's so amazing @sonnydee enjoy your goodies @itsfi you are a very thoughtful person!!

Re: that's so amazing @sonnydee enjoy your goodies @itsfi you...

Awww, thank you for your kind words @lmaster! So sweet of you to say. ๐Ÿ™‚

You've got some serious masking to do now, @sonnydee!! Such a generous gift! 

WOW! Look at all those masks!!! I'm sure you will have lots of fun!!! Enjoy @sonnydee!!!

Ooooh all those sheet masks, @sonnydee@itsfi is so incredibly thoughtful. And funny, I mean...eyebrow cream๐Ÿ˜‚? I see that she tailored everything to your skin care needs, too๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‡ Enjoy and I need an update on that cream once youโ€™ve tried it lol!

@sonnydee@eshoe - the eyebrow cream was one of the things that swayed me to purchase these detox masks because, before this, I've never heard of using eyebrow cream while masking! LOL! A first time for everything. Hahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚

The thoughtfulness and consideration from the people in this community never ceases to amaze me! ๐Ÿ˜„ @GG84 reached out to offer me a bottle of the Drunk Elephant C-Tangoโ„ข Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL, I couldnโ€™t say no โ˜บ๏ธ She also sent along some other wonderful goodies including a set of Invisibobble hair elastics, an assortment of masks, and a bunch of DS products! ๐Ÿ˜„ Iโ€™m so thankful for the connections and friendships Iโ€™ve made in the BIC. It always feels really special to receive unicorn mail, Thank you very much, G โค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I had a little curious helper (= I canโ€™t wait to use the 24k gold eye patches!I had a little curious helper (= I canโ€™t wait to use the 24k gold eye patches!

12,978 Replies
testing