Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It sounds delicious @prettyinpa!

@jozkid  Yeah, it is delicious and fun. They have these huge bins of apples and you can mix and match varieties in a bag for $5 for the whole shopping bag. Great for making pies and apple butter and they grow a lot of different kinds. More than my 2 trees, lol.

why are they called whoopie pies? @jozkid they look amazi...

why are they called whoopie pies? @jozkid they look amazing!! how sweet of @prettyinpa

Re: why are they called whoopie pies? @jozkid they look amazi...

You know I didnโ€™t really know @lmaster so I consulted my pal google who said that thatโ€™s what Amish men and children would exclaim when their wife/mother would make them for the family. Oh those wild and crazy Amish folks! ๐Ÿ˜

Re: why are they called whoopie pies? @jozkid they look amazi...

That's too funny!! I get it ๐Ÿ˜‚ @jozkid

You guys, I have to share the Unicorn Mail/Emotional Swag (I think @NotCrocker  coined that term lol ๐Ÿ˜„ ) that I got in person this past weekend from some amazingly generous ladies Heart !! My heart is just spilling over with happiness Heart 

heartsswag.jpg

@heartsmyface Surprised me with this adorable ipsy bag variant that I wanted from months ago and filled it with Smarties (Canadian Smarties ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) AND gave me an entire box of Coffin Crisp ๐Ÿ˜ฎ As if that's not enough, she also gave me a custom BIC Babe hat Heart I have been getting so many compliments on it!

I asked @ZombieMetroAnt to pick up the Sephora x Museum of Ice Cream brush set for me at her local store since mine was sold out and not only did she do me that favor, she surprised me with these amazing "extras" too! 

zombieswag.jpg

A cute tote from SiJCP, llama earrings which I wore to Sephoria of course ๐Ÿ˜› , the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly palette, and the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Volume 2 palette Heart 

sisterswag.jpg

My Sephoria roomie @sister13 is so cute, we were talking about our shared love for fascinators and she greeted me with these adorable mini glitter top hats and a variety of mini pouches to choose from. I picked the one that spoke to my soul the most, but they were all so stinkin' cute!! There was also some truffles but those are long gone ๐Ÿ˜„

tamaraswag.jpg

Then just when I thought I couldn't possibly be showered with more love, @Tamara76 generously gave me the Natasha Denona Lila Palette from her 2nd Gold Swag Bag ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ She is also the designer of the amazing Boss Babe pins that everyone was sporting. It came inside a cute paper bag with the most adorable miniature letters Heart 

I can't thank each of these beauties enough for thinking of me and bringing me anything at all. I am just continually floored at how thoughtful and caring they are Heart 

i love you ily GIF by printmeggin

WOW! WOW! WOW! Yeah got no other words! Epic unicorn mail!!!! Love it @Mcakes

I know, I was speechless @veronika23 Heart Heart Heart Still am really ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Awwww - Love you, too, @Mcakes!!!   I am so happy that this Lila palette went to a good home!!!!  After I got home from the event, I pulled my Lila palette out and wore it all week!  My mini is loving hers, too!   Enjoy!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Aww yay! We were all using the same palette this week then lol ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank yo so much again, it makes me smile when I use it because I get think of y'all!

Yay, @Mcakes, that is some emotional swag! Each of the beautiful ladies who gave you these lovely gifts is a true gem, you must have been so happy to spend time with them. I would have loved to have been with you, it sounds like such fun! I wouldn't even be able to choose my favorite gift of all of them, they are each so special. I guess the Coffin Crisps and the ND palette, what treasures!

It truly was so surreal @prettyinpa ! We kept looking at each other and asking each other, "Is this really happening right now?!" ๐Ÿ˜„ I wish you were there as well Heart Hopefully next time we will get more notice and be able to plan in advance. 

I thought I commented, but I must have dreamed it, lol! You were a great roomie! @Mcakes

LOL I do that all the time @sister13 !!

@Mcakes 

If you're ever in trouble
I'll be there on the double Heart 

Anime Heart GIF - Anime Heart Cute GIFs

To my little sister from another mister Heart  you deserve all the love in the world, honey!  You are incredibly selfless and always so giving.  And spending time with you this weekend was the ultimate adventure!  Smiley Wink 

@ZombieMetroAnt you're making me cry! I can't tell you how much I adore and appreciate you Heart I am looking forward to all of our upcoming adventures together ๐Ÿ˜‰

TOO LATE!  I already beat you there @Mcakes

Airing Tears GIF - GameShowNetwork Scream Scary GIFs

Heart 

@Mcakes, so much goodness on display - not just in the treats you received (which are, by the way, amazing!!!) but in the friendships you ladies have formed over the years. โ™ฅ๏ธ 

@itsfi absolutely Heart The treats are incredible, but having these ladies in my life means so much more than I could ever put into words Heart They are everything Heart 

@Mcakes  Everything is just so precious!  And, the people who gifted you are also. ๐Ÿ™‚  We have a lot of talented people in this group!

@Ispend2much6 I just wish I could have squeezed them more!! They are all just the sweetest souls ever Heart I feel so lucky to have found y'all!

12,978 Replies
testing