Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: I love the tea varieties that @mishanyc have you, @eshoe!...

They are perfect choices, @curlychiquita, @mishanyc really made my day๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe I'm so happy you received your tea goodies!  I thought it would be perfect after a masking session.  Enjoy!

@mishanyc, you really made my day! This was so unexpected and made me feel so appreciated. I am really taken aback by your generosity and thoughtfulness. You never would have known just how much I love (loose-leaf) tea, I guess thatโ€™s what makes it even more special. Thank you so very much, I am very grateful and look forward to sharing beauty ๐Ÿ’—โ€™s with you in the New Year!

What a great surprise! Enjoy! @eshoe ๐Ÿ™‚

Not only a great surprise @veronika23, but the tea tasted like that fruity zebra striped gum...in other words, YUM!C69A07F6-D865-4706-B565-3292AC34FF4C.jpeg

These are so good @eshoe ! You must try them if you can find them @veronika23 ! I haven't seen these in years. 

@Mcakes  I'll try and remember the packaging... I'm guessing maybe specialty candy shops might have them... You know the ones that have all the old favorites. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

This is what I worked the lemonade stand for, @Mcakes๐Ÿ˜‚!

Oh never heard of that gum... but sounds yummy! ๐Ÿ˜„ @eshoe

What a fantastic surprise @eshoe

I agree @faeriegirl! It was so unexpected and something I will use often. @mishanycโ€™s Christmas cheer made my day๐ŸŽ„!

What a wonderful surprise @eshoe! So very thoughtful of @mishanyc!

@mishanyc really surprised me, @itsfi-the Sea Berry will be so nice for tonightโ€™s masking. I am so grateful for a kindness๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe  I really like that tea infuser; it looks like it's easier to handle without making a mess than this one that I have: 

Image result for tea infuser with handle

Yep I own that one, @Ispend2much6-canโ€™t remember when the last time was that I used it; itโ€™s been relegated to science experiments ๐Ÿ˜‚

How does this work?I'm interestedโ˜บ

This community โค @bakeamuffin sent me a very thoughtful package with a touching card. I found it so difficult to talk to people after my fiance's death that I moved 100 km away; you guys have helped me in so many ways. Your kindness means the world to me @bakeamuffin. I do love Poe! Thank you so much!! 20181224_180742.jpg

โคโคโคโคโค

Wow!  What a thoughtful gift from @bakeamuffin!  Glad to hear it brought a smile to your face, @GG84!

that is unbelievably touching @bakeamuffin @GG84 enjoy, y...

that is unbelievably touching @bakeamuffin @GG84 enjoy, you deserve it doll

This is a really thoughtful gift, @GG84. I'm glad that it...

This is a really thoughtful gift, @GG84. I'm glad that it helped your heart a little.

Re: This is a really thoughtful gift, @GG84. I'm glad that it...

@curlychiquita It really was. @bakeamuffin is very sweet for thinking of me โค

12,978 Replies
testing